No Tags Found!

nelson25

Dear Peer,
Pondicherry University is Effective and Economic for MBA distance education,moreover they opened centers in all the main Indian Cities and easy to execute.
Regards,
Nelson Richard Kumar.S
Chennai

From India, Bangalore
parask
Welingkar Management Institute Mumbai might be the right option. The institute has a very peculiar examination schedule as mostly DL is opted by working people only. The study materials are designed by Corp.Faculties and is updated regualrly. for more info. u can mail on
Cheers,
Paras

From India, Mumbai
Vishitha

Dear Members, could you please let me know which university follows much easier admission procedures? Many universities want their students to attend PCP which is not much possible if you are overseas.
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Vishitha

Has anyone here completed any course from IGNOU? If yes, please let us know of your experience.
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
nim,delhi
hey bhaskar,
there is this institute which is known as "national institute of management " they offer management and engineering courses through correspondence. they have many branches all over India.
check the website:www.nimonweb.com .
i happen to work for them .
i hope tht helps !
pooja
011-40777604

From India, Calcutta
ruchi.s
I would suggest Symbiosis center for distance learning , as the study material is good with convinient online exam and assignments. For more information, you cvan visit their site Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
Cheers!!
Ruchi

From India, Pune
Philip K Thomas

hi Bhaskararao,
You may also consider NIBM Global. NIBM is one of the leading institute in India to provide quality Online MBA programs.
They provide 1yr executive MBA for professionals,2 yr online MBA also.They have online MBA programs affiliated with Bharathiar university which is
AICTE,UGC,DEC approved.I think NIBM will be a wise option for your online MBA studies.Syllabus of NIBM EMBA meets international standards.
for more details visit their website NIBM - Online MBA | Distance & Correspondence MBA Degree India | Mumbai & Delhi

From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.