No Tags Found!

vijay_nainy19

Dear All,
My gratuity is included in my CTC (a fix amount). Please let me know whether I will be eligible to recover my gratuity included in my CTC if I leave my company before 5 years.
Thanking you,
Vijay Kumar
Silvassa

From India, Silvassa
pon1965

No, you can’t even though it is part of your CTC if you leave before completing 5 yrs.
From India, Lucknow
nileshchudiwal
No, employer include Gratuity in CTC as he consider u will be working with him long period. His assumption is right as his end. So Dont do anything. You cant recover it or also u cannot challange it.
From India, Pune
pon1965

If it is part of CTC and the employee leave before completing 5 yrs, the accrued gratuty amount will be deposited to statutory authorities by the employer since it is a statutory payment. the employee can not claim this amount.
From India, Lucknow
SHUBHISINGHAI

Gratuity is even deducted from ur CTC but u can recover it only after when u give continous service of 240 dys for 4 yrs +10mnths+18dys(act ammended) or more.........if u leave an org. b4 this period company is not liable to remunerate u wid gratuity,,,,,,,,,
Thanks n Regards
Shubhi Singhai

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.