manoj.bharti

Dear Friends,
I worked in two companies earlier one HO in Kolkata for OCT-01 to May 04 and another based at Mumbai for June04 to May 05, in these both companies I have neither got my PF transferred to my existing co. nor had any drive to get it reaslied, now i need help to get it realised. I'll be obliged if any one can suggest me the procedure.
I also not having the PF account no. of later co. :(
Please help
Manoj.

From India, Calcutta
capricornabhi

Hi,
You can fill the Form 10C & 19 and send it to the employer (If you can go personally then it will be better, else talk to the HR first and then mail it). Ask them to fill the necessary details like PF account no. and also attach your certified Form 3A copies for all years.
Form 10C & 19 are attached.
Regards
Abhi

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf form_10c_218.pdf (68.5 KB, 53 views)
File Type: pdf form_19_211.pdf (121.9 KB, 42 views)

manoj.bharti

Thanks Abhi,
Since both the employer are in diffrent cities, It might be a difficult task to visit them, however, I'll contact thier HR personal. Can u tell me if employer doesn't help in this, is there any other way to get the PF realised as I wrote that I dont have PF A/c no. of later employer. Please also let me know if there any time limit for withdrawing the same.
Regards,
Manoj.

From India, Calcutta
capricornabhi

Manoj,
In that case you can face some difficulty. Try to get, atleast, your PF no. from them. The attestattion part of the form can be done by any gazetted officer. If they(Employer) don't help you, in that case you can complain to the PF authorities. As its illegal on hte part of employer to obstruct an employee's PF, they can be penalised for the same. But try to sort out the matter amicably.
Regards
Abhishek

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.