KummarVikaas
Hello Everyone, I had been working with the multinational company at X place during 2015. At Sep,27,2015 I got a transfer letter to move some other site. I would like to mention at that time, I was in the temporary pay role. I got my transfer letter by email to move Y place. I joined there in Oct,4,2015 They gave my new appointment letter. Although, I already got the appointment letter in 2012 when I joined the firm. I do transfer many times from here to there. I never got an appointment letter that time.
Now the question is that I had given the resign from the company will company consider my there employee from 2012 or oct 2015 ??

From India, Jalandhar
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Kumar, if you are continuously Employed with same Employer irrespective of the Location & paid salary from the same Employer, you are eligible for Original Date of Joining i.e 2012
You have to let us know, whether your Service was Transferred with continuity of Service or not? Please furnish relevant details for proper reply

From India, New Delhi
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Bhuvana praksh, have you mentioned transfer to Group Company clause in the appointment letter? By virtue of Transfer will there be change in Employee nature of work, Remuneration Package, Change of Location etc
From India, New Delhi
KummarVikaas
Greetings Srinath Sai Ram g, I had joined the organization from 2 Jan 2012. But I got the offer letter but the company did not provide me appoint letter at that time. I joined at Hoshiarpur Site then company transfer me from Hoshiarpur to Kartarpur. I got the transfer letter then shifted to another site which was at Kartarpur. I got the transfer letter then also. I was on project base employee not the permanent employee of the company. whenever I transfer from one site to another, I only got transfer letter but not appointment letter. It continued service from Jan 2, 2012, to till the date of my resigning. I got the transfer letter on 27 Sep 2015 by email then I joined the new site on dated 4 Oct 2015. There they had provided me appointment letter. but my service was not discontinued.
Now the company again made the transfer of my from Kartarpur to Ludhiana. only this time they gave me transfer letter as well appointment letter.

From India, Jalandhar
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Kumaar,
Please Peruse your own Posts once again, with specific reference to below mentioned:
Although, I already got the appointment letter in 2012 when I joined the firm.
I had joined the organization from 2 Jan 2012. But I got the offer letter but the company did not provide me appoint letter at that time.
Based on the information furnished, your Date of Joining should be your initial Date of Joining i.e 2012

From India, New Delhi
Meghana Waman
If employee has not received appointment letter from previous company, & got transfer. In such case which letter we should give to employees. Regards, Mghana
From India, Mumbai
Nausheen Warsi

Someone Please provide me format of Transfer Letter from one company to another.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.