No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi All, Request to please help me or redirect to someone for the below mentioned quires.

I have 12 years of experence in Software Testing Industry, My previous role was Test Lead, recently I joined in HDFC BANK as Senior Manager - Business Analyst. During the intervew process they said I will be concentrating on BA, Testing, documentation, and Production Support. After Joining they have deployed me into production support only. When contacted Manager and HR they said they have only Production support role. For the Business Analyst there is no vanancy and all engaged in the project.

Somehow I managed 1 month but I have no interest to work on the production support roles so Resigned. In the meantime I have requested my previous employer for Joining back since there is budget issues they cant take me in again.

I have reverted my resignation in HDFC and started working, Its been three months now I totally exhausted with this job and toxic work enviroment and and getting targered everyday.

Now I made up my mind to resign from my job.

The problem I face here is My designation is Senior Manager - Business Analyst. I am unabe to apply for the roles as TEST LEAD, QA LEAD, SR. TEST LEAD or Associate Manager. During the profile screeing itself my CV gets rejected because fo the this higher designation. I got two interview and by not showing my current company (HDFC). During the interview I told what happended and why I have not included my current company in CV But HR is not accepting.

Due to this fancy designation Trap I am strugging to get job . Please help me how to convy this to HR in a right way and increace my intervew chances.

Thanks,
Ashwin

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.