No Tags Found!

Devesh Shah

Hi, We are not able to update Aadhar details of Family Member, it giving us error "You must enter text with 12 or fewer characters". Is there any way we can update the records.
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: gif Error for Aadhar registration.gif (4.4 KB, 61 views)

omendra-kumar-sharma
As you are well aware that all the eligible employees and their family members registered under ESI Act were initially issued e-Pehchan Card (TIC) which was valid for 30 days and they were required to visit a Pehchan Camp for enrollment for biometric based Permanent Pehchan Card for availing medical treatment beyond thirty days of registration. The facility to enter the Aadhaar Numbers has also been provided in the IP/Member Portal (Process Flow attached) and you/employee can use this facility also for updating their Aadhaar Numbers along with their family members.
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Process flow for Updation of Aadhar Number.pdf (6.21 MB, 258 views)

SONI.RAKESH
Sir i of employee's family details got removed. there is a option "make activate" . But when i am trying to make active an error show this aadhar no. Is already link with other IP
Now what i can do

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.