No Tags Found!

thyaag
You can send across the usual terms we all follow like free replacement with in 3 months, payment within 30 days and the Fee.
It is difficult to determine the Fee. in UK it is usually one month salary.
If you project the assignment as an International placement, calling for more management time and expenses, you can get up to 15% or more.
The fee varies from Company to company.
Usually I ask the client what are their usual Terms are.
I give the Bank Account number, address in the Contract.
There is no Service Tax on such payments.
Good wishes
Thyagaraj Kovvali
EPC Global India

From India, New Delhi
ayushib

Hi Thyagaraj,
Thanks for the info
I would like to know if you are into the international recruitments and which places
would like to know some more details
kindly let me know your e-mail id pls
AB

From India, Delhi
rachnadand
Hi Ayushi,
If you specifically working for the Uk Market.. the % varies from 5 to 22.
The trend in Uk is instead of a free replacement you repay the client on a pro-rate basis. For Eg : if the candidate quits the job within 2 weeks.. you repay the whole amount.. if its 4 weeks.. you calcuate and pay accordingly.. n the repayment is valid for normally 8-9 weeks.. some companies do demand for more duration also.
The payment has to come within 15days to 2 months.
We normally dont charge one month salary.. the standard agreement always says either 15% or 22% but depending on the position and the company we negotiate.
Regards
Rachna.

From India, Mumbai
Pakhi tomar
Hi buddies
i'm new to this site.plz guide me for a good start in HR.
Kindly help me out if you have any good openings plz tell me that on my e-mail id-

Looking for a positive response.
Thankx in advance

From India, Gurgaon
bigpmba
Dear Ayush,

Greetings...!

Hope you are doing well. I went through your question right now and thought to revert you back with some informations: Recruitment differes from country to country. US, US, and Middle East. As I was with US team for 3+ years (Offshore), Ilike to share my experience and subject matter with you all:

First, It depends on the basis of the client's requirement, budget, and quality.
  • Sourcing the candidates by using different methods like Job Boards, Head hunting, Networking, Employee referrals, Internet Sourcing, Existing database and Vendors
  • Responsible for budgeting and recruitment costs.
  • Gathering the requirements from different Business Unit Heads / Account Heads and Sr. Project Managers
  • Conduct the basic technical and non technical screening of the candidates on phone before the technical round with the internal technical panel.
  • Final short listing the candidates after detailed discussion with the technical teams
  • Salary Negotiations
  • Negotiation of rates with the Employer.
  • Follow up with the candidates till their joining
  • Dealing with a number of Consulting firms / Vendors and hiring consultants on requirement-to-requirement basis.
  • Scheduling Interviews and follow-up
  • Creating and maintaining relation with different vendors and clients.
  • Working on multiple requirements received from our direct clients and primary Vendors.
  • Sourcing of consultants from different job portals, finding suitable resumes and receiving e-mail confirmation from their vendors regarding submission and bill rates.
  • Posting of requirement at different job portals, in order to receive hot lists from different vendors and find the suitable consultants who match with our requirements.
  • Maintaining Time Sheets.
  • Follow-up with the Resource Manager’s & Employers.
  • Follow-up with the Consultants until they join the project
Here are some among them. Do review the same and lemme know your view on it. I would appreciate your response. Feel free to contact me at

Regards

Prem Kumar K
----------------

From India, Kollam
m.basu
Dear Mr. K. Prem Kumar
Below are some suggestion which is very useful for you :
what are the terms on which the international recruitment happens
1) First of all u have to register from Ministry of Labour as a International Manpower supplier. That has a no. of norms and regulations.
2) Secondly u should make a Contract agreement with abroad client.
3) Contract should have all the terms and condition of payment, involvement of employees from India, commission if any. Duration of payment, replacement terms etc.
Regards,
Basudeo Mahto
Cell : 09716620045
email :

From India, Delhi
m.basu
Dear AB

Below are the answer of your query :

1)placing a candidate from India to UK can be the consultancy fees that is normally charged around one month gross salary
2)Additional terms which is to be mentioned while signing up the agreement with the client is – who will bear the additional expenses occur during visa, passport and medical, documentation etc.
3) what would be the replacement guarantee in the case of international placement – replacement can be done within 2-4 months (somewhere in 6 months) from the date of joining the candidate.

I hope you will satisfy with the above. If not please write again to me with new query.

Regards,

Basudev Mahto
Mobile : 9716620045
Email ;

From India, Delhi
m.basu
Hi this is basudev from Delhi. I am looking / searching colleague / friends / partner for starting own business like placement agency in India and later on internationally. Anyone who has experience in placement agency and also interested in this, can contact me on email or at my mobile 9716620045. Any personal idea / suggestion / help or any kind of information related to this, I welcome to all.
Regards,
Basudev Mahto
Mobile : 9716620045
Email :

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.