No Tags Found!

advocatesourabh

You can do MSW (Master of Social Work) or PGD in Labour welfare and Personnel Management. SO far as the LL.B is concerned this is full time course. You can not do it by way of distance Learning.
From India, Chandigarh
brittos
Hi,
You can do a Course on KPO -HR / finance & accounting. Karnataka Open University(KSOU)is conductiong this & will certify this course. It is 6 months Distance Course. If u need more clarifications on this pls call @ +919620874757 or mail to britto@laqsh.com
-Britto

From India, Bangalore
vaishnavi17
I'm also MBA in HR. I couldn't get job in HR and it has been 4 years that i'm working in Operations. What will be the best career option for me. Also, Ph. d in Management would work for me or not.. I'm basically looking for Job as well as a distance learning course that can benefit me.
Please suggest.
Regards,
Shubhi

From India, Mumbai
sharma sunil

Hi Vaishnavi, If you want to do some distance learning courses you can registered yourself in Singhania University, as a distance learning student. Thanks & Regards Sunil Sharma V3S Group
From India, New Delhi
asokiti

Dear Ehtesham
There are enormous opportunities still available for SAP-HR.Tomorrow's HR system will be based on SAP. Most of the multinational organizations have already adopted SAP system. With regard to PG Diploma in Personnel Mgt, NIPM Kolkata (National Institute of Personnel Management) professional body of personnel mgt in India. The course details are available in their site Welcome to NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT!. After awarding the degree equivalent to MBA they will provide professional Membership also. As far as SAP is concerned I think Bangalolre is the suitable place. I am not sure whether MSW and LLB can fulfill the future requirement of HR. If you are interested in legal aspects you can do the LLB. I can frankly tell that the openings in SAP HR are more and pay packages are too high.
So You have to do much research in the area of SAP.
best regards
Asok kumar.R

From India, Bangalore
Ashlesha_b12
Hii everyone..
The same is the situation with me. I have total 2 yrs of exp and right now m not working and living overseas. so if anybody can suggest which courses(distance learning) i can do which will be value added in MBA- HR

From Nigeria, Lagos
Nithyanandamv

Dear All I Have 6 Years Completed in HR - IR Related area further i Looking a New job pl any Sugesstion Regards, NithyanandamV
From India, Tiruppur
ehtesham2me
Dear Asok.
Thanks for your valuable information. i have still some queries,
1- Without certification in Sap, it will worth.
2- Which institutes offering Sap in Mumbai. Pls help me out some good institutes who offering training in Sap. (other than certification)
Hope to hear fro you soon.
Best Regards,
Ehtesham

From India, Mumbai
Nithyanandamv

Dear HR Team Member I want Epfo Form 20 Fill up form some doubt Kindly send epfo form 20 Regards, Nithi
From India, Tiruppur
rajan-vishwakarma
Nowadays, employers also want to know where you did your MBA from, your specialization and the subjects during your curriculum. This is an outcome of numerous poor-quality institutes offering something called an MBA where numerous students just spend two years and a lot of money without really gaining the required knowledge or experience.
To know more please visit this blog - https://www.edupristine.com/blog/best-courses-after-mba

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.