amritagupta33

Hi Amit
I don't know why boys always has this perception about girls.
But boss you are wrong here.
aur waise bhi somebody has correctly said that girls look always good while talking hhahahah.
Anyways Keep posting.
Amrita

From India, Delhi
sravanthi_s4444

hii amit , i do accept ur presentation to some extent bcoz some girls realy always blah blah..... :wink: :lol: and kabi kabi boyz ke baare me bhi kuch facts bathaoo yaar :lol:
From India, Hyderabad
rajmore22

Dear Amit
it's nice your posting this,
but as per your forecast says that one day " TU PITNEWALA HEY " :oops:
Don't take panga with girls. They are "AAJ KI NARI"
:evil: :twisted:
keep posting, we understand you.
thanx
Prashant

From India
Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Good observation Sari.. But don't resist yourself to make comments.. otherwise you will have to wait for a long time... :wink: :wink:
Waise don't worry.. ab pass se hi dekhoonga.. lets see.. Aankh khichti hai ya aankh marti hai... :wink: :wink: :wink:

From India, Ahmadabad
ChaitaliS

Dear Vishu,
Kindly do not take this conversation on mind or heart.........this has just been done in light mood.....We all who participated in this funny discussion are also aware that this foram is meant for HR stuff....and we all do participate in other discussions related to professional matters as well....So request you not to take it in other way...
Regards,
Chaitali....

From India, Vadodara
Amitmhrm

Thank U Chaitali.. really a good reply..
BTW Vishu.. it is only a humor forum where professionals visit to take some break from workload..
And we all respect this site.. becaz this is the platform where we all of same professions have met and do help them out while in problems.. and make them laugh to overcome with their workload.. :D

From India, Ahmadabad
Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good forecast Prashant... But i don’t care because i think you all friends.. are there to help me.. Please dear mujhe bacha lena.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
From India, Ahmadabad
K.Ravi

Dear Vishu7281,
Hey HR member, how are you..
Seems ur disturbed by the humorous discussions going on,, but tis humour forum is for the hr who have done lot of work in office, or have read lot of material of knowledge in other forums,,, 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Better go to some other forum and share you views on HR and its functions , and then when you are exhausted you can come to this forum., and cool yourself...
btw what can you expect in humour forum to be discussed, HR ???

From India, Pune
ChaitaliS

Hey...Amit.......look...your supporters are there.....i am atleast happy that guys are supporting you...otherwise all gals were there...and you were alone on one side!...
Ank has told that Amit Bhaiyya....hum tumhare saath hai!....... :) :) :)
Ank: You should have told Amit Bhai.... :wink: :wink: for his bhaigiri....
Regards,
Chaitali

From India, Vadodara
ChaitaliS

Yes Ank Dear....We HR professionals have to understand isharo ki bhasha too....!........... :) :) .....I understand well.... Thank you! Regards, Chaitali
From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.