np5247

Why can't I speak when I have so much to tell?Why can't I write when I have so much in mind?Why can't I sing when there's music in my heart?Why can't I dance when there's rythm in the air?Too many words left unspokenToo many things left undoneWhy can't it be and why can't I? For all I know this pain deep insideTook the gladness from my heart.Is this the pain of missing you?Is this the reason behind it all?Hear the agony of my heartLonging for you and for your touchFeeling your lips, feeling your faceMissing your kisses and warm embrace.When will the waiting ever be over?For as long as were apart I can never be wholeOh! My Dearest LoveI just want you to know That my heart is aching because"I'M MISSING YOU!"
From India, Pune
Balaji Kuppuswamy

HEY
CAN YOU ALL STOP THIS NON-SENSE. IT SEEMS YOU PEOPLE JUST WANT TO PLAY AROUND THIS SITE.
ARE YOU REALLY MEANT TO DISCUSS HR or what?
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE SACKED IF EMPLOYED IN A COMPANY IMMEDIATELY.
STUPID IDIOTIC FELLOWS
KB

From India, Madras
suji03003
Guys Please, we are here for some useful information sharing. Lets be professional and avoid orkut like scrapping in this site. Please....
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
maliniluky

Balaji mind ur words. Try to be behave like a humanbeing first then talk about HR. Give respect and take respect.
First of all tell me are u talking like an HR? Do u know how HR tackle with people. First learn those and then start pointing on others..

From India, Madras
maliniluky

Suji,
When it comes to Humour session the postings in this forum will be humorous.If u want HR related stuff then you have different forums in Cite-hr itself. If we start HR stuff here then can we call this as Humour session.
If you people say that Cite-hr is meant only for HR related matters then why many HR's respond and spend their time in humour session? Guys no one is forcing you people to respond for the posts in Humour session so if you dont like such discussions then kindly ignore it.

From India, Madras
Balaji Kuppuswamy

hey all,
i really feel sorry to having put the words in a way which hurts the sentiments of others.
after all, its to just relax who spend pressured working hours in office and for just time being and relaxation.
if my comments, have hurt anybody, i really feel sorry and take back the words.
who bothers about my views.
carry on!
kb

From India, Madras
Balaji Kuppuswamy

hey malini:
i have apologised for having said such words
i think you need to read the post of mine after that.
Try to be behave like a humanbeing first then talk about HR. Give respect and take respect.
First of all tell me are u talking like an HR? Do u know how HR tackle with people. First learn those and then start pointing on others
Unquote
I know the intricacies in HR ok. so better to stop with this. I think the limits should well be within that, if it stops.
your post is just a bit high rather than mine. so mind your words
kb

From India, Madras
Ash Mathew

Well balaji, we just read it. Now guys ignore the above message. Lets not prolong the fight. Maybe Balaji had a bad day... leave it - see u all in another new humor posting.
From India, Madras
maliniluky

Dear Balaji,
I dont have any intensions to hurt u. Kindly read the post once again. I have given my comments before u have apologised for using such words. If u would have done that earlier may be there would have been no need for me to react.
My words were not sharp as ur's anyways lets forget all these because we are friends and all this is common in friendship. Only thing is that we need to understand one another. If there is any mistake from my end then am sorry yaar..
Right from morning am getting bored with these serious discussions. Lets stop these. Lets be good friends.............:-P :-P

From India, Madras
Balaji Kuppuswamy

Hey
As Ash and Mailini had responded to my request we all join hands to gether to keep the HR Community good going.
Its not a BAD DAY for me, as Ash said, but learnt a lesson today.
So the issue closes with this.
KB

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.