wanderer1

Hello,
I'm conducting a research to study effect of leadership on Organizational citizenship behaviour. Can anybody provide me with the Multiple Leadership Questionnaire (MLQ) or tell me place where i can get it? Also does it have indian norms?
Thankyou.
Regards,
Shubhi

From India, New Delhi
nashbramhall

Dear Shubhi,

May we know why you are conducting the survey and where? Have you done any literature survey and/or searched the web before posting your message?

If it is a students' project, then my sincere advice to students to follow the procedure learnt in their Research Methodology module and then pose precise questions, rather than just seek help with a questionnaire, etc. I am sure modern day students would have been taught how to search the web. I just searched the web using keywords from your query and got a questionnaire at Google

I am sure you meant to say Multifactor Leadership Questionnaire and not Multi Leadership Questionnaire.

I also searched for information on your topic and found an article at http://myweb.usf.edu/~jdorio/Organiz...20research.pdf

If I may, I take this opportunity to appeal to students undertaking research to search first and then seek help.

From United Kingdom
nashbramhall

Please make sure that you learn how to cite to avoid plagiarism. If you search CiteHR using the RESEARCH facility at the top, you will find information on that.
From United Kingdom
akumarknp

Please refer book 1st and 2nd handbook of social and psychological instruments ( may may get in market and library) CD with Robbins Ob book. Best wishes Dr Ashish Kumar
From India, New Delhi
couvery

Better if you search on the google, that will help you a lot. However, below is the link you can find links for some related PDFs.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Mult...ient=firefox-a

From India, Lucknow
nashbramhall

I wonder where the students disappear, after raising a query?
From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.