vasanti-samtaney4758785
Hi, I have joined a Startup firm and they are into education/Edtech. The company is not generating revenue yet and pays salary in cash sometimes. We have not registered for PF also yet. So, not giving salary slips.
Now one of the employees is leaving the company and asking me to give him salary proof so that he can submit it to his next company.
How do I help him out?

Madhu.T.K

All establishments, whether a start up or a well established company, should give payslips as per the legal format. It is immaterial whether you have ESI or EPF regsitration. Therefore, you should give payslip to the employees. In the absence of system generated payslip, you can prepare it in excel or word and give it under the seal and signature of the company. The prescribed format of payslip will be available in the official website of your state' labour department.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.