No Tags Found!

nikitha-pc
Hello, I am currently working in a private company as an HR executive, I wanna change my job in the same domain because there is no career growth and no much work to do in the HR dept. I recently attended an interview for a small IT company. The question asked by the interviewer was "You ain't from IT background nor u hold an engineering degree, so how will u interview candidates here? How are you going to learn the basic interview skills as IT Recruiter?"
I have completed my B.com and have 2years of experience in the HR domain. I wanna know what my should be my reply. Please share ur opinion. It would be very helpful for my upcoming interviews.

From India, Bengaluru
nikitha-pc
Hello,
I am currently working in a private company as HR executive, I wanna change my job in the same domain
because there is no career growth and no much work to do into HR dept.
Whenever i attend any interview the common question i came across was "Where do u see yourself in next 4-5years?'
I have completed my B.com and have 2years of experience in the HR domain.
I wanna know what should be my reply. Please share ur opinion. It would be very helpful for my upcoming interviews.
Regards,
Nikitha
Hubli, Karnataka

From India, Bengaluru
Radha2016

Hi Nikitha,
This question is normally asked to determine how ambitious you are. When anyone asks me this question, I answer truthfully. No one will reject a candidate based on the response to this answer; unless they find the person super-ambitious or lack of any drive.
All the best with your job search.
Regards,
Radha

From United Kingdom, London
Nagarkar Vinayak L

Dear Madam,
Certainly basic knowledge of what capabilities an IT business requires its people to possess, will give a distinct edge to HR recruiter. For that , you need to understand the business of the company and its bearing on the HR including what end goals are expected by the bosses.
While technical knowledge and skills, will have to be assessed by the domain expert, HR can screen the candidate on the basic matching by understanding job role/ description and it's fit with the candidates' general fitment into the team, salary levels and work culture.
As a non- technical HR , you can hone your skills with each recruitment experience and gain insights and maturity provided you display enthusiasm to learn the ropes.
Regards,
Vinayak Nagarkar
HR and Employee Relations Consultant

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.