No Tags Found!

rajnishbehl
Hi I am Rajnish Behl from Delhi, Working as IT Manager and i am looking for a immediate change relocation is not a problem. If you have a opening then pls mail me at "rajnishbehl66@gmail.com" or call me on 09811674749.
From India, Delhi
debajyoti.s

Hi,
I am also facing the same kind of problem.
How can i hire the people who are not accessible by
1. Portals
2. Consultants
3. Campus Recruitment
4. Employee Referrals
Like for tempo driver or DG operator or labour.
Waiting for the reply.
Regds
Debajyoti

From India
anil.arora.ldh
Hi,
Referral System is the better solution.
4 months back we faced heavy shortage of operators. Award scheme was introduced. An Employee, who introduces 3 operators and those operator serve more than a month, gets a coupon for lucky draw. Prizes were like TV, DVD Player, Music System, Mobile phones etc. Selection was as per company's regulation.
It worked wonderfully and cost was much low as compare to portals and consultants.
Anil Arora

From India, Ludhiana
mkn_foru
Hi,shefal.
You can try some web portals, else better get touch with a consultancy. more over how many employees you need to recruit. I will give my reference also ping me at 9894949709 and
I have attached attendance format in excel

From India, Madras
kkanirudhan

Dear Sir

GREETINGS FROM DE PAUL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (DIST)!

DIST is an educational institution focused on a mission–developing dynamic leaders! Whether one wants to be an innovator in business or a change agent in society, one needs to aim far beyond one’s current knowledge and capability. DIST prepares students to extend their reach and to expand their ability to effect change.

In its relentless march towards moulding vibrant and young minds focused on academic enrichment and development, DIST offers a balanced approach to the field of professional management training with an extraordinary group of people–the faculty, researchers, students and staff–who combine together to create a unique learning environment.

MBA/MHRM 09 has been a mixture of right talents forged from diverse fields of educational disciplines that has given an ever widening pool of knowledge that forms the substratum for the molding of the enthusiastic minds. Projects, and Seminars by eminent corporate figures are constantly equipping them to grab any challenging opportunities in the highly competitive corporate scenario.

We take this opportunity to present them before you and INVITE you to our campus for the 2011 placement.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thanking you

Yours faithfully

Dr K K Anirudhan

Asst.Professor & Placement In Charge

School of Management

De Paul Institute of Science & Technology

ANGAMALY SOUTH-683573

ERNAKULAM, KERALA

Cell: 09847925580/ Land: 0484-6582412, 2454336,2459122

Fax: 0484-2454339

Email ID:

De Paul Institute of Science & Technology Kerala India

From India, Kochi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf DIST Placement 2011.pdf (9.10 MB, 67 views)

kcvvp01
If you would like to recruit fresher then the pool campus drive is the best option. I can arrange it for the Gujarat colleges in which about 600 students of different streams will participate and you will find the desired candidates as per your requirements. If the requirement are limited then two or three colleges can be allowed for he Drive. IF you wish to go for the same then contact me at
From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.