No Tags Found!

bid_hembram
I have passed engg in 2012(B.tech, IT), and worked for 2 years (2012-2014) in marketing in Chennai, After 2014 I started for preparation for govt exam and till now I am not succeed in it. Now after 3 years I am felling helpless and distracted. I am thinking that my career is over. Can anyone suggest me what to do ????
From India, Chevella
consultme

There are millions of people like this and you are not alone.
You have worked 2 years and you know, there are people searching job for more than 2 years.
You are a young and qualified person and you have a long way to go and achieve many things. So first of all relax, think and write in a note book
1. What is my goal
2. What is my real passion
3. What are my current problems
4. What are the possible solutions
In case if you are feeling stuck and really helpless, mail me

From India, Bangalore
Facilitator.23

Which govt exam did you try and were unsuccessful.It is necessary to know the exam details.
Hope there is still age for making one more attempt.Why make all your preparations thah you had made earlier go waste. Maybe, for all you know , it is quite possible that you may have missed it narrowly.
If you can tell me the exam then I can give you preparation tips for assured success.
The world hasn't come to an end yet. So make up your mind to make another try. Nothing is lost.

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.