jayantver
dear sir, i want to set up a small scale garment manufacturing unit. Specially women wear. The plan is to purchase some sewing machines, take order from the market and fulfill the demands.
Can you please provide me with all the details of the funds needed in this set up.
and what all are the legal proceedings for setting up this industry.

From India, Gurgaon
Sreeram70

Sir, I congratulate you for this step to support women. The very idea is great. Now with regard to Finances., you are advised to provide few more details like
1 how many machines you are planning to purchase
2 did you get any quotes from the market.
3 what is the plan for providing finance. I mean how much you are going to invest how much loan you want. because there are govt schemes for the development of women. Pl check this also. after having a complete details of all these points., you can approach a banker for finance in case you expect and loan or other wise, all the best. With regard to the statutory compliance, let us pl know the industry you are proposing is under a partnership or proprietor concern or a private limited company, in any case you are required to obtain the following:
1 Certificate of Incorporation or Registration of Firm
2 Registration under PF and ESI act in case you employee more than 20 member and 10 members respectively.
3 registration under the commer

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.