No Tags Found!

amina1234
Hello All,
I am looking for some help...
I am an HR Manager, currently based in the UK,we have concluded our Appraisal process and I am looking for a letter template that states the change of grade/Promotion/ Chnage of salary
Can anybody recommend or be ever so kind to forward me something that has already been created, so i could use this as a base
Many thanks, Amina

From United Kingdom, Isleworth
soumik1570

Letter of Performance (Increment) - 1

October 1.1.12

<Name>

<Company>

<Employee Number>

Dear _______

Congratulations!

Your performance during the year was exemplary! You were rated as ______ by your manager.

Accordingly, we have decided to upward revise your compensation and increase your CTC by Rs. ___________ w.e.f. __________.

A one time performance award of Rs.________ is also being given to you.

Whilst appreciating your dedication and performance, we look forward to your sustained performance in the year ahead and wish you a bright career with our company.

Best Regards,

<Name of the Business Leader>

<Designation>

<Company>

Letter of Performance (Increment) – 2

October 1.1.12

<Name>

<Company>

<Employee Number>

Dear _______ ,

We take this opportunity to thank you for your valuable contributions to our business performance during the year ____-____.

While fixing your new CTC, we have considered your performance in the role whilst also making market correction that may be required based on our review of compensation in comparable companies.

Your revised CTC for ____-____ effective _______ is Rs. ________/- which comprises of:

• Rs.________ as a fixed component of the pay plan , and

• Rs. _______ as a variable component of the pay plan which is linked to your performance.

You will also be paid Rs. ______ as a one time performance award on the basis of this assessment and that of the company performance.

The year ahead is going to pose several challenges. This nec(Organization Name)ily will demand exceptional performance from all of us to sustain our leadership contributions. We are confident that you will rise to this challenge and pool in your energies, competencies and commitment to achieve further heights.

We take this opportunity to thank your family for having supported you to deliver your best in ____-____.

Best Regards,

<Designation>

<Company>

Letter of Promotion

October 1.1.12

<Name>

<Company>

<Employee Number>

Dear _______,

Congratulations!

Based on your sustained performance over the years and our assessment of your readiness to take up higher responsibilities, we are pleased to promote you as _______________ and place you in the level ________ of our company.

Accordingly, your compensation is revised w.e.f. ______ and your CTC will now be ________ which will comprise of:

• Rs.________ as a fixed component of the pay plan , and

• Rs. _______ as a variable component of the pay plan which is linked to your performance.

You will also be paid Rs. ______ as a one time performance award on the basis of this assessment and that of the company performance.

We are confident that you will discharge your new responsibilities effectively and redeem our trust in you.

We take this opportunity to thank your family for having supported you to deliver your best in ____-____.

Best Regards,

hope it helps you mam...

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.