No Tags Found!

vineeta81

@Ravi
You shouldnt restrict your calls on a particular time slot and i dont think there can be any particular time when all will be recptive to you and will discuss with you in length..for example.."First Half of the Day" or "Late Evening"..some are relaxed and some maybe worked up..same for the time slot thruout the day..so no fixed times..go ahead and make that call right away!! :)

From India, Delhi
K.Ravi

THank you very much friends for the advice, and I always act, as If I know everything about the profile and just put the JD in my words , and explain it to candidate..
today was the first interview of my firstly shortlisted candidate a Banking Pro, but when I called him evening and asked about how it went he told that the HR only asked about general, like the regular TAPERECORDER of HR , tell me about yourself etc etc....
now I am waiting for tomorrow and will ask my coordinator that wat is status..
One interview of just HR is not at all needed and that too at the begining of the show is not at all needed, directly the candidate should have been accessed for his technical knowledge of the field, but as the HR knows 0 about the technical details of field. I am worried, because until and unless the HR who took interview is satisfied in some way or other the process of candidate will not move further.

From India, Pune
Meena CG
Hi Ravi,
First you need to understand the requirement & specification of the client like skill set , experience, Roles & Responsibilities. Then half of your work will come down.
Preparation is also very important. Be prepare yourself what you want to speak ..
You should be very confident & clear while talking to the candidate. Start with introducing yourself, about organisation and also check whether it is the right time to speak to him / her. Then start explaining about the job opening.
Many of them given their opinion useful suggestion.
Be confident & Positive !!!
Thanks & regards,
Meena

From India, New Delhi
poojagupta1484@gmail.com
Dear all jus take 5 min click it and solve the same.....would be great help t from you....

http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.as...8-d4cc4ba86151

THANKS
POOJA GUPTA
poojagupta1484@gmail.com

From India
sandhya garg
Dear Ravi,
you need to be aggressive in ur approach. don't call like a normal consultant askin "is it a good time to apeak to u??"
rather start ur call by saying.."Hi....., this call is in regards to a very good good opportunity with ..... client and i was going through ur resume n ur profile quite matches with the requirement so tell me if we can discuss for a couple of minutes.
ask them abt their interest and confirm whether they would be really interested for that position. if yes..y? if no ..y?
also check if they have already applied for that position.
keep track on them, if profile gets shortlisted.

From India, Delhi
suman_datta123

Dear Priyanka:I am also into recruitment. I am 2 yrs old in this placement scenario. I am looking for a suitable opening in kolkata. If you have please let me know.RegardsSuman
From India, Calcutta
Dep.deep4u
Dear Ravi, Best time to call depends upon your domain... if ur claling for IT then evening time is the best.. Bt if ur calling...for NON IT can call anytime.. Wish u luck
From India, Pune
jayavelk_mba

Hi Ravi,

Even i faced the same problems when i started my career as a recruiter two years back. FIrstly, I shall ask you to have a thorough understanding of the client and their presence, their core competence etc... then moving on to the requirement, study the requirement thoroughly, even if it consumes more time. once you are clear about the requirement, start analysing few companies from where you could find candidates who can fit to the job role with your client. kindly consider various factors like CTC, role, designation.

Once these things are finished, Start speaking to the prospective candidates and clearly explain them about the profile. Also, check with them whether they have appeared for a interview with your client or processed their profile recently. If no, then proceed with the profile.

Try sourcing profiles from various other sources apart from Job portals, like reference generation, networking, and headhunting. Though these methods are time consuming, it would be more effective, since most of the profiles you send from portals would be a duplicate.

I could also see that you say why HR round is needed first?? the reason is if the candidate is less sound in technical aspects, he could be trained on the required skills. But if the attitude of the candidate is not good, it would be a great problem for the company. That is why in most of the companies, they would check whether the candidate can fit into their company culture.

Hope this would give you a clear picture.

From India, Madras
K.Ravi

Thank you friends for your comments.....

I am very deeply hurt and depressed now,, as mentioned before one candidate referred by me was shortlisted and called for interview, now I am consultant and I send resumes to my coordinator who in turn sends to company HR.

The candidate was interested and applied for the post of RM, but the company HR suggested he would fit the investment counsellor role and told my coordinator to ask him regarding this, so my coordinator told me that client wants A to apply for Investment Counsellor IC position, so I talked with A, he told that ok im fine with IC position.

Now all was set and interview was set, but in a banking company for a senior level position, the first interview was taken by the HR and she just asked some general questions and the interview is over now ..

When I asked my candidate A he told that the HR just asked some questions in general the routine one, and then over.

today i got feedback from my coordinator that the client has not found profile suitable for IC because candidate A is
Extremely self-centered.Currently does a role which involves 100% ppl mgmt.He wont be able to do an individual role.:(

The candidate is currently working as RM, and the client only suggested that he is suitable for the post of IC, and now after interview they tell the above reason...

all this happened because the HR person taking interview was NOT SATISFIED:-x:-x:-x:-x

Now you tell me, if the HR is not SATISFIED, then what shall we do to SATISFY HER:-x:-x:-x

I spoke this with my coordinator , she told even she cant further do anything..

The HR is of a reputed BANK, and I know her name,,

What shall I do now..

what can I do if everytime we need to do something or other to SATISFY THE HR :-x:-x

isnt this funny .

because he was not asked anything related to job, and within the interview the HR came to know that he is

Extremely self-centered.Currently does a role which involves 100% ppl mgmt.He wont be able to do an individual role.

so this means he is even unsuitable for a job in his current company... and the candidate needs to be terminated from his current job too , if what the HR terms is true

You only tell, you only decide,

it is all in your hands,.

and I am now :icon7::icon7::icon7: & :-x:-x:-x & :(:(:(:(

From India, Pune
Vidya Haryan
Hi evrybody, I am working as HR consultant, from last three months i have just closed couple of positions. All my seniors, please give me handful tips to be a good recruiter. regards Vidya H
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.