No Tags Found!

tommy1
I am really new in HR Dept, I called some candidates for interview and already tell them the place and the time they should come to the interveiw, so I want to send an e-mail to our HR Manager informing him about the shortlisted candidates and their interveiw time.... help me to draft this email please ...
thank you

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Ash Mathew

okie, first search citehr for finding information on letters. There are many ready-to-use lettters already available.
I hate spoon feeding...but since u r new... I dont mind doing it - for once :-)
--------------------------
Dear Sir,
This is to inform you that following candidates have been scheduled for an interview. The details are as follows:
Date: MM/DD/YY
Position:
SLNO | NAME | CURRENT EMPLOYER | TIME SLOT

Enter the above info in a table format and paste in ur mail. I could not do it here because of some formatting error.
Thank you,
<your name>
---------------------------------------------------------------
And, when time permits, pls search citehr for finding more info on emails. You will benefit a lot

From India, Madras
ridhi.kapoor
I am HR Executive in a consulting firm. Just three months back i have started my career and i want to persue my career in HR Generalist . So please advise that what should be the various topics where i need to put more emphasis and how to apply for any company.
Thanks and Regards
Ridhi Kapoor

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.