pragallapati

I have completed my LL.b recently i.e. April-2016 passout. I would like to enroll my name in bar council of Andhra Pradesh. Can any body let me know the procedure to enroll and I heard that we have to attend for written test for qualifying. If any body have the model previous exam papers, kindly help me.
Thanks & Regards,
P SRINIVAS
ASST. MANAGER - P&A
DECCAN CEMENTS LTD
pragallapati1970@gmail.com

From India, Hyderabad
korgaonkar k a

Dear P SRINIVAS ji,

Congratulations on passing LL.B.

First and foremost, if you wish to apply for certificate of practice, you need to resign from your employment and apply registration as an advocate to the Bar Council of AP in prescribed form with prescribed fee to Bar Council of AP and to Bar Council of India.

Please read Bar Council of A.P. Rules and also Bar Council of India Rules. There is no exam by any of the Bar Council other than Bar Council of India. This exam is called as All India Bar Examination and one has to clear it within 2 years time from registration with Bar Council at High Court level.

Once you passed out this exam, you will be awarded with certificate of practice by Bar Council of India and you will be eligible to practice legal profession in India. This exam is applicable to those who passed out after 2010 and willing to practice in court of law / legal profession.

Advocacy is a full time profession and therefore, you should not be engaged in any profession or in employment or in business or on board of directors.

From India, Mumbai
pragallapati

Thank you very much for your valuable information. I would like practice as advocate full time. Regards, Srinivas
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.