geetha.manohar

Hi Folks,
All the very best for a successful meet. :) :) Will definitely be a part of this next time. Will be back in touch in about 15 days. Thank you Mildred, Sajeed and Mujeeba for making this happen.
Have a nice time!! :icon1:
Geetha

From India, Coimbatore
nash22

HI Guys
All the very best for the 1st meet
i am sure i can attend in the next meet
thanx guys for your endeavour specially Sajid ,Mujeeba ,Milred ,Dr Bharti ,Ramesh
Bruncha invited me to go with him from AUH
I am not in a situation to attend tomarrow bco z of month end payroll
best wishes to all members
HOPE the MEET will be a MeMorAbLE !!

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
sajid_rasheed

Dear Forum Members
A BIG Thank you to all of you for taking time out and making this meet a success.
Just bear with me as I am compliling the whole episode in a brief along with photographs which will posted by tonight.
Thanks again
Cheers
Sajid

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
mildredpinto

Thanks to all once again for co-ordinating & attending the meet.... It was nice to see you guys from different part of the emirates attending... Hats off to you all Thanks once again...
davetushar

I CONGRATULATE and Thank to all the members on Grand Sucess of Our First Meet. I congratulate specially Sajid and Mujeeba for such a fantastic arrangements. Regards, Tushar Dave
Afshan Rayees
Hi,
Great Idea folks,m glad that we all wanna meet each other.
I am Afshan.just finished my MBA.I got into a automobile company here in Dubai.
My mail id is lets meet up.

Regards
Afshan

From India, Hyderabad
act_nicely

Dear All UAE Forum members
It was my honor to be part of the first meet. Thank you all for taking HR in UAE to next level.
Keep up the high spirits, we will meet very soon.
Sajid - Set us was excellent
Tushar - Banner was fantastic
Mujeeba - Efforts were brilliant
Mildred - you are the culprit :)
Rest of the member, thanks for your contribution.
Regards
Dr. Bharti

mujeeba1
Dear All,
It was really a great gathering with potential HR Experts like Dr.Bharti, Mr.Sajid and Mr.Tushar and other members. The discussions were informative and I thank all the members for their compliments.
Kind regds

rameshmenon

Welcome to the Cite HR interactive forum. Kindly write to Mujeeba and give your details to be included in the regular - out of forum - email updates. Other than that keep on visiting and participate actively.
All the best.
Ramesh Menon

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
sajid_rasheed

Hi
WOW! Thats a good approach Ramesh. I pray we all support each other as you do. And I am sure our HR Fraternity will learn a lot from each other.
Thanks Again....................Common guys, give a warm welcome to Afshaan and Rekha.
We are growing and so will grow our horizons of knowledge sharing with each member bringing in more rich experience and expertise to share.
Cheers
Sajid

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.