rameshmenon

Dear friends,
Happy to see that there is a meet organised. I missed out actions here during the last few weeks, while I was away. Mujeeba, if the meet is not over yet, please count me in. I am from Abu Dhabi but no problems to participate.
Best wishes and regards and do let me know if you wish any further assistance with regards to venue or any planning of such a wonderful event. I would like to also add my excitement to meet all equal minded members and specifically one special guest, i.e. Mr. Peer (THE NAME DENOTES HIS CAPABILITIES) who has expressed his interest to be a part of such an initiative during his visit to UAE.
Sincere regards,
Ramesh Menon
050 4438306
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=dGVhbTFkdWJhaUBnbWFpbC 5jb20=[/IMG]

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
sajid_rasheed

Dear All

Greetings!

Its my pleasure to announce you all the venue details for our first CiteHR Dubai Forum meet. The invitations have been sent out to your email addresses for all those who have registered themselves with Mujeeba.

As this meet is scheduled in a month where most of the fellow members are out on holidays, we hope to accommodate maximum members in our next meet.

Cheers

Sajid Rasheed

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
sajid_rasheed

Dear All
Thank You so much for extending your suppport and contribution towards making our first meet a success. Hats off to Mujeeba for such a wonderful support and followup.
Tushar, thanks for offering for taking care for the Banner.
Dr. Bharti and Tushar have offered to pickup fellow participants if they have any difficulties in transport from Al Nahda to Deira. (VIDYA - This should solve your problem. What do you say ? )
Thanks Geeta for calling, I know you will be missing this gathering. But Cheers soon we will have the next one wherein you can accomodate.
Stay in touch. Cheers !
Sajid

rajeshwari.ramachandran

Dear Mujeeba,
Im Rajeshwari, working as Admn Manager in Dubai with a contracting LLC company , i have emailed you the details , if the cut of date is not over for inclusions please let me know the venue & timings . i look forward to meet you all in the cite HR meet.
Regards
Rajeshwari

mujeeba1
Dear Rajeswari ! I have emailed you all the details of meet and awaits your confirmation soon. regds
mujeeba1
Dear all ! I really appreciate the efforts of Mr.Sajid in making the Meet a 100% Final and other members as well. See u all soon regds
sajid_rasheed

Dear All
Greetings. As the week is ending, and we are all set to meet, I just wanted to share a few things withyou all. We have receieved confirmations for the meet from almost all the members who had shown interest in our first meet;
Here is the list;
1. Mujeeba
2. Sajid
3. Dr. Bharti
4. Mr. Tushar Dave
5. Mr. Sandeep Gupta
6. Ms. Mildred Pinto
7. Ms. Bruncha
8. Mr. Bipin
9. Mr. Suresh
10. Mr. Ramesh
11. Mr. Feras
12. Mr. Reji Vijyan
13. Mr. Mohd. Al Haddi (Confirmation awaited)
14. Ms. Rajeshwari
Please do let me know if there are any special arrangements to be made at the venue. You can send me a text or call me directly.
Cheers
Sajid

sajid_rasheed

DEAR ALL.
IF THERE ARE ANY MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM, WHO ARE STILL INTERESTED TO BE A PART OF THIS FIRST MEET SCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY 27TH JUNE 2008. 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WRITE TO MUJEEBA. WE CAN ACCOMODATE 3 TO 4 MORE MEMBERS IN THIS FIRST MEET.
AS WE ARE WAITING FOR MANY FORUM MEMBERS TO JOIN IN AFTER HOLIDAAYS. OUR NEXT MEET WILL BE A GRAND ONE AND WE WILL REGULALRY UPDATE IT.
CHEERS
SAJID

rameshmenon

Sajid and Mujeeba - excellent efforts. But first and foremost Mildred for initiating the thoughts. Quite eager to attend such a meet organised for the first time. Let us all work together and help the world around to spread the words around that, HR activities are happening here too.
If in case any member from Abu Dhabi wish to have transportation, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Best wishes,
Ramesh Menon

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
mujeeba1
Dear all, To make our First Meet as a memorable Event, I will arrange to bring a Camera to have a photo session at the end. Hope everybody likes to have their pics.!!!!!!!!! regds
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.