VKUMAR

why dont u ask for a softcopy of photographs of spouse or family members people are having digital camera definitely all are not having but they could take help from neighbours or relatives. just try this, might it will solve ur problem 80 % remaining 20 % u will have to remind them again and again
Vineet Kumar

From India, Coimbatore
jiten.saha

Dear Kavita,
Your effort of explantion may not work too.. rather talk to your management and and do the following:-\
a) Arrange for a vehicle to bring the family
b) Arrange some tea and snack
this is the problem i faced ultimately i have to lured them to bring for such session.
jitendra

From India, Haora
savitavishal
Ms. Kavitha P.
In our company, we also facing the same problem. Being multilocation offices we are not able to communicate the same properly to each employee. What we have done, we have sent a circular to local branches about the photosession to be held on sunday, when they can visit the location with their familits and deputed one person from our department with the list of employees and some empty forms duly signed by the authorized signatory and a declaration form, for all who were suppose to attend the camp. Then we had informed the same to our local esic office aloghwith the list.
It was successful. The esic inspector himself took pain to attend attend the camp and gave id numbers to the new employees at the time of photosession itself. Though it was not very successful but 50% employees alongwith their families attended the camp.
This can be tried number of times to get 100% result as it is compulsary to have biomatric card by each employee before september 2010.
Savita

kusuma66

Thankyou Savitha for your kind advise.
Today taking advises from our friends in Cite HR ,I was a little bit successful.
thanks to all who have taken pains to contribute to my post.
Today was my good experiance and employees have given copliments.
Thanks
Kavitha.P

From India, Hyderabad
minesh kumari
Hi Kavitha.P,
Encourage the employess and clearly identify the benefits of ESIC for them.
tell about the Importance of fulfilment of all doc and all formilities.
Try to identify in simple language and support them to understand about ESIC.
regards,
minesh kumari

From India, Delhi
sbmishra1979

Dear Friend,
Please suggest me, my Organisation is a Real Estate Company, Here now more than 50 nos of Manpower, I got EPF code and continue from last one year and yet acquired ESI code no, there are only 10 employees covered under ESI, I want to know that in this case what I am doing, will go for ESi code no or not. If I will not applied for ESI then what will be happened after some years.
regards,
Shashi

From India, Gwalior
rath_ratikanta

dear friend,
first of all convey what are the problem employees family will face if they will not take the photo graph. if still employees not aggry to take there family members then tell them to take there photo graph first. after the photo session over wipro people take the photos and forms along with shorting them and display on the employee database online then they will latter arrange a camp where employees have to take there families there.
but i also shocked why govt introduce wipro people for photo session program it will more easy for any employees can take there digital photo and send to there respective HR department and after certification of HR they can take the soft copy wht to do Govt order

From India, Angul
kklmahe
dear friend
if your company is big seek help from union leaders more than 500 employee if small take meeting of them or send circular and fix responsibility on their head .convey them the benefits of esic and give a little bit of punch of medical needs . tell them how much ESIC can help them
i am sure they will listen give exat dates in two sessions and conduct photo session

From India, Pondicherry
NKTiwari

Many good comments have come from professionals. Kavita you can try the suggestions. I had also faced the same problem when I was in Durgapur. Counselling and notices did not help much as the same problem was there... mother not here etc. Finally I declared that three days wages will be cut If photograph is not submitted within the stipulated time and the deduction will increase every month in Geometric progression. Result was very good. Almost 90% submitted and the rest 10% had their wages deducted in that month. In the next month the balance employees submitted and made a request to the management to release their three days wage which we did.
From United States, Cambridge
siddharthmcm

Hello Friends
I would like to infrom you all that if the employee's family is residing in some other city or state, than they can go to nearest ESIC Photo camp in their city or state for the biometric card(photo and finger registration).
Siddharth

From India, Surat
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.