sharatpareek

you should take leave for some days from your current job and search new opportunities if you find something suitable you can leave ur current job till then keep working there
From India
sharatpareek

its good u have realised this good situation many people keep working in the same organisation just because their confidnecr level is low and dont want face new challenges sharat
From India
bhagwan_07

Dear Ms. Sapra,
Until unless...u get some gud opportunity..u can show ur best in ur current job....
& of course whenever u get the same...u can switch...instantly...but be careful....don't take a chance on career for just few salary hike....
bye
take care

From India, Mumbai
goodideas2001

TO MONIKA SAPRA
If you are really interested, please let us know the nature of your job, your profile and the kind of work you are good at. Also let us know which city you are in and if you are willing to be relocated.
Giving advice wothout knowing any background information would be rather vague.
thanks

From India, Delhi
goodideas2001

TO MONIKA SAPRA
If you are really interested, please let us know the nature of your job, your profile and the kind of work you are good at. Also let us know which city you are in and if you are willing to be relocated.
Giving advice wothout knowing any background information would be rather vague.
thanks
Ashit Pathak

From India, Delhi
ukmitra

Dear Mr. Krishna Dhiman,

With all dues respect, I wish to differ with one of your points in your suggestion

"It Is Very Difficult to change the World, So change yourself" & "Dont expect so whatever you will achieve you will be happy in that." I am not sure the reference to context, why you had used this quotations.
Unquote

Having said that; I am sure you know that it was a firm determination of a man, call the "Mr. Gandhi whom we now call Mahatma", who did not accept what the world wanted him to do or practice. He followed his own path and history speaks of his determination today. So, if you have decided that you cannot change the world, the wish to change the world is already lost, and ofcourse what you have wished to become will be ganted to you by the almighty i.e. “to change yourself”.

Besides, being happy with oneself is a state of mind. Some are happy with just little and some never happy with enough. As rightly said by one of our expert Mr. Sharad which would like to

“Who will decide what you deserve?
Look at your own life and analyze.
When you born, you had no degree, no income, no capability even to walk or talk, although you were blessed by good food, clothing, shelter, education and lot more. Is n't it?
Have you ever felt gratitude for such luxuries given to you without any deserving quality and qualification?
Today you are nervous, because you are not getting your wish. Don't you think that there is something wrong in your thinking pattern? I wish you learn to express gratitude for every breath gifted to you.
Remember no master degree will help you to live happy life. It is you who will decide to live happily and will need to learn an art of being happy in every situation. I wish you learn to help yourself.
You can do anything and everything, provided you change your mindset and approach to the situation. I wish you learn the way of life, which is full with struggle and simultaneously most beautiful too. Enjoy the life. Here you have nothing to loose or gain, as you came bare handed and will go bare handed.
His Blessings;
Sharad Shah
Unqote

Just a thought.

Regards
UKmitra

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Hussain Zulfikar

Dear Bhardwaj
It was a very interesting article, Im not in a situation of job dissatisfaction, however it has been very helpful to implement this model in my day to day interaction with colleagues.
Thank n Regards
Hussain Zulfikar

From Kuwait, Salmiya
kukkala.ram

Dear, First of all dnt think like this u should monitor the atmosphere near you and observe it and face the up coming responsibility so this way u will get the opportunity to grow up.
From India, Ahmadabad
knedumaran
If there is no scope for your career development, pls try with some other organisation in the same industry and this will be better for your life and attitude.

CRK.MBAHR@yahoo.com

Hi Monika,

Definitely you can switch the job, if you are unsatisfied. But...

These are highly competitive days. People who are career oriented, even they joined with a low worth company, where they dont have learning support and growth prospects, they should follow the following to succeed -

- Should perform 100% of job responsibilities, not looking for recognition. Because people get recognized on doing more productive than what is alloted

- Now-a-days, everything is based on self-learning, rather than waiting for others to teach us. So, there is no question of lack of learning in the organization. After fulfilling our responsibilities for the day, we should look into the other related subject matter i.e. Observe, study, self-learn, involve in such activities practically, if there is a chance. This helps in learning something new and also helps in increasing the steps in the column 'Areas of exposure' in our resume.

- As already we are performing certain tasks in the organization, we would know the end-to-end process, pertaining to our job. So, think something innovative, find the cost cutting measures, find the more time saving methods for getting the same expected results and suggest to the management, in writing with valid analyzations, with merits and demerits. You would definitely be appreciated and may be the doors for growth may open.

- Identify the more percentage of job market requirement by analyzing the JD of the requirements. Based on that learn the subject, enhance your knowledge by exploring, with help of seniors in and out of the organization, sharpen your skills...

Then finally shift the organization. Otherwise same may happen with the new job.

Good luck Monica...

CRK

From India, Vijayawada
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.