mashmahesh

Friends I am uploading meeting management training materials this time. As I told U please use it for ref. regards mahesh
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Handoutsmeetingmgmt.zip (138.2 KB, 1008 views)
File Type: pdf instructor_guidemeetingmgmt.pdf (178.7 KB, 963 views)
File Type: pdf powerpoint_slidesmeetingmgmt.pdf (587.6 KB, 1064 views)

sr solutions
Dear Sir/Ma’am,

We wish to introduce ourselves as Trainers and Recruiters who cater to the niche market of the service sector.

Our strength lies in understanding the training and recruitment requirements of the travel/aviation/hospitality sectors and in all the other sectors that have a larger interface with the customer.

Our hands on experience help us understand the demands and requirements of the service sector, which is witnessing low employee retention and motivation. Further, our principal consultants carry with them vast and varied experience as Trainers and Recruiters adept in dealing with all verticals within an organization.

For all your Training and Recruitment needs please do contact us.

We would be able to help you solve a recurring problem so that your and your organizations’ constructive time is not lost.

For more details, please do visit our website

Alternatively, send us a mail and we would get back to you ASAP.

Many Thanks
Ruchica Gupta
SR Solutions
Trainers & Recruiters
Servicing the Service Sector
Tel: +91-11-46071150
Tele Fax: +91-11-46070366
*ruchica@srsolutions.org

From India, Delhi
S. N. Raj

Thank you - for the several precious up-loads you have shared.
Two of your 'up-load posts' mention :
1. Making others happy makes me happy
2. I find the 'posts I have received have gone up from 50 to 300' now
Well, I guess 'Making others happy to make yourself happy' is a much more rewarding 'incentive/motivation' for your sharing than the physical count of number of 'responses you receive'.
Keep-up the good work, Mahesh.
S.N. Raj

From India, Pune
jason.esteves

hey mahesh...thanks a ton for these posts...these are really useful and its really nice of u to share them with us...i wanted to ask u though...is there a problem with my downloading or have u only uploaded 17 - 18 pages per topic or file...just asking coz sometimes my comp downloads them half way thru...do let me know...thanks a ton
From India, Mumbai
bobmathews

Here is the link to download a free sample of the modules
Customizable courseware and training materials for computer training and HR skills training <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
Regards
Bob

From India, Pune
Bobinouf
Hey Citehr communauty
I'am just a new in and see that contributions of Citehr members into the sharing and helping of the communauty are great. I will try my best to take part of it.
and Mahesh,
I greatly appreciate all your efforts for such wonderful materials and also for sharing your experiences with all of us.
Bobinouf

From Vietnam, Hanoi
P.TRIPATHI

Thanks for this wonderful and useful post. Ofcourse this would be a ready reference matter. HOW can one not become a SMART MANAGER now? Thanks and regards P.TRIPATHI
From India, New Delhi
mashmahesh

Plz find disputemanagement refer. this time.
From India, Pune
File Type: zip handoutsdisputemgmt.zip (96.6 KB, 588 views)
File Type: pdf instructor_guidedisputemgmt.pdf (314.5 KB, 478 views)
File Type: pdf power_point_slidesdisputemgmt.pdf (833.1 KB, 489 views)
File Type: pdf student_workbookdisputemgmt.pdf (309.4 KB, 456 views)

mashmahesh

Budgeting Projects is a challenge . plz find th matreial
From India, Pune
File Type: zip Handoutsbudgeting.zip (1.02 MB, 920 views)
File Type: pdf instructor_guideBusettiq.pdf (408.0 KB, 790 views)
File Type: pdf power_point_slidesBusettiq.pdf (442.4 KB, 751 views)
File Type: pdf Student_Workbookbudgeting.pdf (424.4 KB, 738 views)

Alina C
Hi Mahesh,
many thanks for these postings!
Unfortunately the handout for trainer does not contain all the sessions (it seems to have 26 pages, but posted are only 12). Can you help me with the complete handout? I would very much appreciate!
Thank you,
Alina

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.