anujsaini6@gmail.com

Dear Saurabh Ji
seniors have sorted out of your problem
so please go ahead and do accordingly, ensure to fill form correctly with attested 2 passport photo on both forms. and one more important thing, don't do overwriting.

From India, Dehra Dun
Nirmal V Shah
Saurabh You can tranfer you pf in your new employer’s pf accounts, If you have a know the pf no of your privious company Regards Nirmal shah
From India
D.GURUMURTHY

If you could not send the PF claim forms through your employer, you can get the signature of the MP or MLA of your area in the form duly filled-in and can send it to the PF authorities for settlement of the claim. This information is available in the claim form instructions. Please follow.
D.Gurumurthy

From India, Hyderabad
saurabh.kalra83
Hello Respected all,
Thank you for your suggestion. I did submit the forms and in a way they accepted but rejected the claim stating that I need to submit the form 15G. As per search I being an NRI can not submit Form 15g.
Can someone suggest the alternatives?
Regards,
Saurabh

From United Kingdom, London
varghesemathew

Since you are withdrawing PF before five years contribution income tax is attracted, if the amount is more than Rs 30000/-
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.