No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I was on the payroll of a Third-party party organization for Banking clients in Mumbai. I shifted from Pune to Mumbai and joined the client office on April 2024. Still, due to an unforeseen situation where my Grandfather is blind, I kept a caretaker for him, but unfortunately, the caretaker decided to quit and move back to his village. As a result, I had to quit the job and come to Pune on an immediate basis. When I contacted HR, HR asked me to complete a 2-month notice period.

As this was an emergency i told them that i cant serve any notice period to which they agreed. I sent on a formal email to both the third party and the client of my resignation for which they accepted, However, now when asking them for a relieving letter HR is not providing me the relieving letter. Will the offer letter and the confirmation receipt of my resignation work as a document when background verification happens when joining a new company?

From India, Pune
Madhu.T.K

In the absence of relieving letter these two documents may be shown as proof of having worked in an establishment. But an offer letter is not a solid proof of employment.
From India, Kannur
Neer300182

Dear Friend,

Offer letter and the confirmation receipt of my resignation doesn't work out as next employer is always interested in knowing whether employee joining them is properly relieved or not. In simple words, its shows behavior/ conduct of employee during employment.

To substantiate your employment history, employee may need following docs:

1) Bank Statement wherein, salary credit is visible.
2) EPF Contribution Statement
3) Experience Letter
4) Relieving letter or NOC, if provided
5) Offer Letter or Joining Letter
6) F& F Settlement

Post that you can be able to justify next employer non-issuance of Relieving letter.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.