No Tags Found!

jyoti s pathak
Dear rohit
You have shared woderful piece of information.I must say that you are a great asset to this forum.Rohit I am a softskills trainer for verbal communication in English.Can any one help me with case studies for contucting training in managerial communication?.....pl help

p_kamini123

Hi You can withdraw or transfer the PF. Your new employer can give you the transfer form Regards Kamini
From India, Hyderabad
angelarose19
Hi all, http://meet2go.com this is an excellent dating site, here u can find live chats,straight and marvelous forum discussions,fun, and if u try there will a person already been waiting for you., here u will get superb dating tips,really fascinating.....iam sure about that
From India, Hyderabad
Rohit Lakhotia

Hi,
Will check out the website....
Regards,
Rohit Lakhotia

From India, Calcutta
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Dear Rohit, Eonderful Job Done,,, Keep Going,,, Kindly use Thanks Button to thank people who have thanked you, instead of posting a thank you message.
From India, Coimbatore
ravi82
Hi Rohit, Greetings, Really you done well. Bcoz of you people we can learn some more things easily. Really I am very much thankful to you. A.Ravikanth HR Executive. M: 9848294239.
From India, Hyderabad
Charishma Mule
Dear Rohit ,
I am trying to open 62 forms of Training & Development But its not opening can you pleaze forward me that on my E-Mail address I would Really Appreciate that Becoz Im Keen To see That n learn something from that please forward as soon as Possible .......
My Mail Id is :
Thanks & Regards
charishma

From India, Mumbai
aaratisingh
Your posting is really useful, and appreciate for designinig such a good tamplate. Regards, aarati

Mobeen Tejani
Dear Rohit, What a great...................................................................... post. Indeed brilliant of you, thanks a million. Regards Mobeen Tejani

amruta.kore

It was really helpful for Training Personnel and Project related to Training canyou pz send me the Flow Chart of Process undertaken for training Thanks & Regards BYE
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.