ria_d10

Hello,
I worked at a company for 2 years and now a student. I want to withdraw my PF and have a few questions regarding that:
1) Will i be taxed on the PF amount? If yes, how much?
2) Do i need to submit form 10c along with form 19 since 10c looks like for claiming pension?
3) In form 10c what do i fill out in serials 8 , 10 and 12
4) Do i stamp, sign and send the 'advance receipt' sections as well?
Kindly reply ASAP.
Thanks

From United Kingdom, Oxford
rreddygk

Dear Debaprasad,
A/c No.1 is EPF -- 15.67% of Basic+DA
A/C No.2 is PF Admin Charges -- 1.10% of Basic+DA
A/C No.10 is EPS -- 8.33% of Basic+DA
A/C No.21 is EDLI -- 0.50% of Basic+DA
A/C No.22 is EDLI Admin charges -- 0.01% of Basic+DA
Please let me know if you require any further help in this regard.
Regards,
Keshav Reddy.

From India, Bangalore
Palayadav
Hi,
I am filling the Form 10C,
1.)Could you please tell me what details I have to fill in column no 5(Code no & account No),Region SR code,Est Code No and A/c no..
2.) I am planing to withdraw amount so shall tick column number 8 'Yes' or 'No'.
3.) Let me know about the column 12.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards,
Pala.

From United Kingdom, Cambridge
ashikam2002
How to fill up Employee Provident Fund Form 19 & form 10-C, Can I have Sample Completely Filled Copy of the same. so that I Can Copy the Same
From India
vp_kummar
Can anyone help me with the following
1. I have registered with PF & ESI in Coimbatore (Head office), we have two branch offices at Chennai & Bangalore, how to get sub code in ESI & what are all the procedures to get Sub Code for BGL & Chennai office & how & where should I pay first month ESI for my Branch Offices.

From India, Madras
kandarp08
Dear All,
My father was the member of PF through their organization. Due to his Death I want to know the procedure for PF, which form i have to submitt to PF office. He died during his service time. But his employer on that day put absent. his organization not want to mention in Pf that his death is on job. So, what to do. Can we get the benefit of EDLI. or Capital return of pension. Can any one help me.
Thanks & Regards,
Kandarp Thaker

From India, Ahmadabad
katikamsuresh
Dear All! Can anybody please send me a sample filled 10d (Orphan pension) Application Form, It’s very urgent to me. With Regards. SureshKatikam.
From India, Bangalore
ManasaC
Need advice reg PF form 10-C

Hello!

I have a few questions reg the PF form 10-C. Currently, I am living in the US with my husband and while filling the PF forms, I gave my parents' address for postal communication. Also, I want to have my father as the nominee. Is it fine ( or since I am married, should I have only my husband as the nominee)?

By mistake, I filled my father's name for the column "Name of the claimant" in sec 1b of form 10-C (I read in the previous posts that we need to keep it blank or fill our name). Is it ok to let it remain or should I strike it off? Reg sec 9, it is mentioned in the form to give family particulars, specifically mentioning spouse, children. Can I give the names of my husband and parents and mention my father's name as nominee?

As I am living in the US, its difficult for me to communicate with my company and send and receive postal mails in time. Please give me advice so that nothing goes wrong. Thank you so much for your help!

Best Wishes!

ManasaC

From United States, Phoenix
sainivipul
Hi... How can i check weather my employer in depositing money in my account or not. And what amount is there in my account? Regards VIPUL
From India, Ludhiana
grattan
Please provide all the forms & detail to my mail Id so that i can avail your good & informatic side.
1 Provident fund
2 ESI Can anyone pls send me sample forms of Form 10C, Form 19 and SSN ASAP?
pls fill up any faulty info..i jus want to get an idea how to fill up these forms...
from
gurpreet

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.