No Tags Found!

madhummenon1971

Hi. I am working with a hospital in Bangalore and seeks clarification on the waiver being given by government for new employees wherein employer contribution is being paid by the government for three years and in case of new female employees contribution rate has been reduced from 12% to 8%. I seek clarification on this and would appreciate to get the latest PF circular on these changes.
From India, Mumbai
manju-kamble

There is Pradhan mantri rojgar protsahan yojana, under this scheme government will pay 12% of employer contribution of all new employees becoming the member of EPFO for the 1st time for the 1st 3 years of their employment. Also only those employees who are earning less than 15000 (Gross salary) are covered under this scheme. I have attached the file which carries all the details of PNRPY. You can read more about this yojana on PF site as well.
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf PMRPY Revised Guidelines ver 2-1 (2),.pdf (739.4 KB, 510 views)

suresh2511

Madhummenon,
We have not come across or heard that PF contribution has reduced from 12ver% to 8% for female employees. However, there is an amendment for PMPRY wherein the entire employer's contribution of 12% (earlier 8.33%) will be reimbursed under the PMPRY Scheme with effect from 1st April, 2018. Circular attached.
Suresh

From India, Thane
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf PF_AMENDMENT__PMRPY__24.04.18_Benefit_upto_12_.pdf (537.2 KB, 342 views)

madhummenon1971

Thank you very much Anju and Suresh for your replies.
From India, Mumbai
drbijoy

The circular as above is very clear in stating that the government will reimburse 8.33% which is payable by the employer towards EPS (the pension scheme) for those new employees who did not have a PF A/c as on 2016. The rate of PF contribution by the employer and employee remains 12% for all employees. Thanks, Suresh 2511, for the circular.
From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.