bhagya.munagala@ecssi.com

Hi Swatihbe, I got the answers... Please let me know if any thing is wrong in that.
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Logo Quiz Answers.xls (708.0 KB, 490 views)

rajradha
i have done 126 logos....... the score is 57.3%............. please help in rest of others........... Regards, Radhamani.B junior executive org ims private ltd.
From India, Coimbatore
carol.g
Hello Everybody, The answers for the puzzle is available in the 3rd page. Regards, Caroline.
From India, Madras
chunku Pani
Hi Swati, I cud manage to get a score of 43.7.Still trying.Do send the answers after 5 days.I would eagerly wait 4 the same. Regards Chunku
From India, Pune
piltd
Dear Swathy, Really "Gr8 1" the quiz about international logo. If you can send us Indian company’s Logo Quiz please. Dona

hiren.prajapati
Need to make Changes in GSK logo. There is no space in GlaxoSmithKline. Good work, if possible do mail me solutions.
From India, Mumbai
hiren.prajapati
Need to make Changes in GSK Solution. There is no space in GlaxoSmithKline. Good work, if possible do mail me solutions.
From India, Mumbai
hiren.prajapati
Need to make changes in GSK Abbreviation. There is no space in GlaxoSmithKline. Good Work...
From India, Mumbai
ch.nupur
Hi,
Thanks for the quiz and also for the solved version of the same.
It seems logo 47 (third sheet) is not of "Guardian" but of "Health & Glow" and that must be the reasons why the score is showing 99.5%.
Views please.........
Regards
Ch. Nupur

From India, Bangalore
abhijeet.kumar

Hi All,
i have unprotected the sheet so you can check the answers.....
just go to any sheet ..type the formula...
"=VLOOKUP(1,answer1,2)" do not use " " ....in any cell ... you'll get answers for the 1st logo subsequently ....change the formula as
=VLOOKUP(2,answer1,2)
=VLOOKUP(3,answer1,2) to get the answers for next ones...
still a query mail to ...
it was boring to solve after cracking the code....

From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Logo quiz (hard) solved.xls (718.0 KB, 294 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.