No Tags Found!

aniket-dube
I have previously worked in 2 organizations named A & B and as I left B organization the date of exit was mentioned for organization B in my service history but for organization A the Date of exit is not mentioned so my question is as out of 2 organizations only one organization's date of exit is mentioned and i.e of organization B so if I join new organization C is it mandatory for me to have Date of exit of A Organization as organization B's Date of exit is already there so there should not be any problem in creating new pf account in organization C no ?
From India, Pune
Madhu.T.K

The issue is that you cannot transfer the funds from the company A to B or C. Moreover, if the company A is putting exiting date which is later than your date of joining in B, then the issue of overlapping service will arise. That will lead to further complications. Therefore, ask the company A to mark the exact date of exit as soon as possible.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.