No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi, Can anyone guide me "How to implement 'No Leave Policy' Management level employees." as per government norms. If possible with pros and cons.
From India, Bhiwandi
Your Friend

It can’t be no leave policy, even for Management level employees. Please read the rule as applicable to your company under factory or shop and establishment act.
From India, Pune
Anonymous
Many companies have now a days, even my manager observed no leave policy in my passed companies. Werein work must go on and he has to avail whenever company require. Except medical reason.
From India, Bhiwandi
Your Friend

We should not bother what other companies are following, but one must go as per law.
Whenever company wants then only Manager can go on leave, is wrong approach.
It is matter of Employee health and work life balance.
Rest is your call.

From India, Pune
umakanthan53

The provisions for leave with its various dimensions in the realm of employment are statutory or contractual or both. Therefore, it would facilitate appropriate response from others only if the poster explains first what he means by " No Leave Policy " and second " Management Level Employees ".
From India, Salem
Chaitanya1989
Dear sir, i want to know about no leave policy according to government norms. And on which designation it would applicable.
From India, Bhiwandi
pvenu1953@gmail.com

To my knowledge, there are no such Government norms.
From India, Kochi
loginmiraclelogistics

No leave policy nowhere here. Moreover it cannot be implemented practically. If the Sr.management is at board level, the question does not arise also.
From India, Bangalore
umakanthan53

Dear Chaithanya,
There is no unlimited leave policy or no leave policy in Govt Services. Such a policy is in practice in the U.S.A in companies like LinkedIn, Netflix, Virgin, Wayfair etc. Such a policy requires no prior approval of leave and the employee has to decide himself when and how long he has to avail the leave. The success of such a leave policy depends on the mindset of the employees towards their job and organization and the nature of their jobs as well.
I have my own reservations about the effective implementation of such a flexible leave policy in the Indian employment context.

From India, Salem
loginmiraclelogistics

As we know, India, there are different labour laws applicable to various types/sizes/nature of establishments. Despite the facts, I don't think Indian law enforcing authorities/courts would recognise a situation 'No leave Policy' for whatsoever may be the categories of employees/nature of work, except when they are not to be considered as 'employees'. Atleast on records there should be rules to show they are entitled to leave though de-facto such managerial persons are on 24x7 schedule such as consultants, doctors etc. If they are not on duty they'll be treated as on off or on leave, flexible, otherwise they would be available irrespective of time & day.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.