shivani.mackrodt@gmail.com
hi,
i m working in a company on 3 party pay role and i m expecting, i wish to take mertinity leave and want to join back after 3 months , can you please guide is a employee on 3rd party pay role can get the mertinity leave. i hv been working with this company since 11 months . my contract will also expire with them in Oct 2012.

From Hong Kong
mravimtnl

As far as maternity benefit act is concerned, the third party (your direct employer) can not remove your service as you have completed more than 80 days of service and as per section
1) When a woman absents herself from working accordance with the provision soft his Act, it shall be unlawful for her employer to discharge or dismiss her during or on account of such absence or to give notice of discharge or dismissal on such a day that the notice will expire during such absence, or to vary to her disadvantage any of the conditions of her service.

From United States
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.