No Tags Found!

kavitha Arunachalam
Dear Friends,
I have around 6+ Yrs of Experience in Recruitment...I am not currently working because of personal Reasons. I wanted to collect my PF amount, Can anybody let me know what is the procedure for collecting the PF Amount in Bangalore, Where to go and get the formalities done.
Kindly share the details to
Thanks in Advance,
Kavitha

From India, Bangalore
monika05288@gmail.com

Hi, Kavita
you will be eligible to collect your PF amount only after 2 months from the date of your resignation, provided you should also not be employed in any other organisation for that 2 months,
you should submit Form 19 to withdraw your PF amount
you need to fill Form 19 and get it signed from your previous employer and submit it to the PF office
It will take around 40 days to have that amount in your hand from the date of submission
Thanks & Regards,
Monica Chelladurai

From India, Mumbai
sasi6886@.

dear kavitha
The information provided by monica was absolutely perfect.i will add some points to it for your information.
if your service is below 6months you need to fill in form 19 and submit it in pf office.
if the service was above 6months you need to fill in form 19 and form 10c as well.
i hope this will add some extra knowledge and serve your purpose.
regards
poorna sasidhar

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.