jeevarathnam

Hi Rashmi
You can withdraw your PF amount but the benefits are nothing than you are getting your amount. If you can transfer your PF amount to another account if you joined to another company then it will yield you higher interest rate than the bank offers.
For gratuity you are not eligible. The reason is you shouuld have worked atleast for 5 years.

From India, Bangalore
hoshiyarb
Hi Rashmi,
If, you are leaving one organisation and joining anohter, its advisable to transfer the PF from one account to another. Gratuity is no applicable if the service is rendered less than 5 years.

From India, Gurgaon
kknair

Dear Rashmi, Since you left the company in 2007 you are eligible for permenent withdrawal of PF accumulation, both your's and the employer's provided you are unemployed still. However if are employed now and is a member of PF you can get your PF accumulation transferred to your new account. The purpose of PF is to provide you a handsome kitty at the time of your superannuation and if it is frittered away (?) during the days of employment then nothing much will be left when the employment days are over and the dark clouds of resettlement of life appear ominous. !!!!! You are not due any gratuity for the three year service of yours. Regards KK
From India, Bhopal
pnwarke
Hi To become eligible for gratuity employee must work for minimum 5years in the same company.
From India, Mumbai
ram_prasath
Dear all,
I was an employee of a public ltd co., recently I resigned and came out. I am 50 yrs old. Now I am unemployed . previous employer deducted one portion from employer contribution to PF for my pension. Now I want to know when I can get pension ? what is the procedure to apply for pension ? what is the calculation for pension amt? pl help me in this regard.

From India, Madras
Shyam Agrawal

Dear Shri Ram Ji,
You say your present age is 50 years. If so, you will get reduced pension, a pension reduced @ 4% for every year short of 58 years. You will be a loser if you apply for pension now. However, you may decide applying for reduced pension depending upon your present health, present needs etc.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.