Hitesh_operations

1. Being very tired, a child went to bed at 7:00 o\'clock at night. The child had a morning piano lesson, and therefore set the morning alarm clock to ring at 8:45. How many hours and minutes of sleep could the child get?
2. Some months like October have 31 days. Only February has precisely 28 (except in a leap year). How many months have 30 days?
3. A farmer had 18 pigs and all but 7 died. How many were left?
4. Divide 50 by 1/3 and add 7. What is the answer?
5. What four words appear on every denomination of US currency?
6. If a physician gave you 5 pills and told you to take 1 every half hour, how long would your supply last?
7. If you had only one match and entered a cold, dimly lit room where there was a kerosene lamp, an oil heater and a wood burning stove, which would you light first?
8. Two women play checkers. They play 5 games without a draw game and each woman wins the same number of games. How can this be?
9. What word is mispelled in this test?

From India
ACT

Hi For those who are hesitant to attempt I have taken the liberty of providing my answers as a Word Document file. Read the answers only after you have attempted it. Regards
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Answers.doc (23.5 KB, 309 views)

Hitesh_operations

ACT This is cheating not attempting. :-)) It would have been appreciable if u answered by ur own. Anyways, Thanks for ur kind effort.....................................................
From India
ACT

Hi Hitesh
I am rather surprised at your response. I have deliberately put my answers in a WORD file so as to give other readers a fair chance to attempt the quiz without succumbing to the temptation of seeing the answer immediately.
Regards

From India, Mumbai
Hitesh_operations

ACT
These are not ur answer, u copied them, in fact these have been published through admin which has asked the same in a pdf file regarding management games, even i have these all answers.
Here, i enclosed the same.
U must have been use ur brains here even in copying all answers by changing their language pl.

From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Mgmt.Games.pdf (207.4 KB, 120 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.