prachi.arya6@gmail.com
Dear All,
Thank you so much for valuable information , but I have filled form no. 13 signed by my present employer,bur at PF office they are asking for Form 3A. Is I have to attach form no 3A from present employer?
Regards
Prachi

From India, Bhopal
shiv prasad
Dear Prachi
first of all fill up form 13 and after attesting by your present employer then send it to your present epf office . the epf office will send form to your privious epf office.
i give you personaly advice that this process take more time. pf withdrawling is better option with form 19 and 10 c.
shiv prasad
H R EXECUTIVE
SURYA ROSHNI LTD.

From India, Bahadurgarh
dcprakashhny
Dear Prachi, You just fill up form 13 Revised and get attestation of present Employer then submit in PF Office.
From United States, Piscataway
Dr.Kevin
dear sir,
The previous employer has totally closed/wind up the shop and there is no person who can give information about previous remittances except the records avaialble in EPF office only.
Then how will the matter be settled.
Thanks
DrKevin

From India, Delhi
santoshnilam

Dear Ms. Prachi,
Please submit the PF Form No. 13 (Transfer form) and take signature of present employer and submit PF office of Presnt Employer.
No any requirment the involvement of previous employer only you can check the perevious employer has submitted return of PF through Forma 3A and 6A.
Regards,
Santosh Singh
Sr. Manager (HR &Admin)
Govik Electricals Pvt. Ltd.
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra

From India, Mumbai
prachi.arya6@gmail.com
Dear Santoshji, Thank you so much for the information actually I have filled form no 13 and send it to present PF office, may be that’s why they are asking for form no 3A. Regards Prachi
From India, Bhopal
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.