hr-executive1
Hello Every one :) I am M. Shravani , I am very new to HR Executive position in Automobile sector. Kindly suggest me with the related groups and also how to enhance my role for further growth. Thank you.
From India, Hyderabad
KK!HR

First, understand the organisation, its past, growth, and future including the strategy. Develop a clear understanding of the people, the functions, structure, powers & authority, policies, culture etc. Find out the issues confronting the organisation and dwell on how HR can contribute to the growth of the organisation.

Learn about the emerging developments and new practices in HR field and update yourself. Be in touch with the professionals and the professional groups. Keep yourself updated on the statutory and other mandatory requirements.

Constantly improve your communication and soft skills. Develop proficiency in the local language. Foremost important, inculcate listening skills. Try to develop counseling skills.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.