binubabu

Dear Adnan Thank you very much You have done an excellent job, and it must be appreciated by all HR professionals.Great one! Keep it up Thanks and regards Binu
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
monishapep@yahoo.com

Dear Adnan, Really good efforts and definately on behalf of all CITEHR HR professional three cheers to your good work. Regatrds, Mona
From India, Mumbai
shrivastavaneetika
hi Adnan your work is truely impressive n ll help us all alot in understanding d hr world better... thx alot.......
From India, Indore
Annette Hendricks
Dear Mr. Adnan, Your post on HR Glossary was real useful, especially to the student community. Keep up the good work.. Reagards, Annette...
From India, Madras
vikrampaneri

Hey Adnan,
Thx for the valuable notes u have sent... :) Actually i was in search for this type of book since long time....Finally i got it...Thx once again...It will be really helpful for all of us...
vikram

From India, Udaipur
shampy.sonia@gmail.com
hii,Adnan thanks a lot 4 sharing such a knowledgeable and valuable thng 4 evryone in the site..it really helps a lot..i m sonia workin as a lecturer,teaching MBA students.it is really worthwhile..thanks a ton...keep up d gud work....regardsSonia
From India, Sirsa
nancy254
Hi Adnan, Went through ur work, extremly appreciating and really a helping tool for HR professionals. Keep up the good work ! Thnx.:icon1: Best Wishes, Nancy.
From India, Rangpo
jeevachandran

Hello Pal,
Outstanding, impressive and unique work. Its a ready-reckoner for all of us guys. Truly marvelous. It takes a good hard work and I can imagine the hard work you must have put in young man. Wish CiteHR had a way to recognise the contributions in some way which would motivate people like you and me to the kind of effort that you have put in in bringing out such a wonderful piece of work.
Could you please help me out in setting up an HR Dept and HR Policy for a UGC recognised University. There are over a 1000 staff both faculty and non-faculty.
Take care and keep it up mate.
God bless

From India, Delhi
Hizbul Amin
WOW ! What a sexy HR Glossary From A to Z. lolzzzzzzzzzzzz. I got it what i actually wanted. Thanks CiteHR.Com for a marvelous learning hub... I wish every success of this website...
Thank You So Much......................

From Bangladesh, Dhaka
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.