kusum

hi Adnan,
i am relatively new member. But I have following all of veterans like you in the Cite. It's a very nice gesture of yours to give so much of time for all of us. Thanx a lot.
Also, I would like to appeal to all the Cite members if you could give me ideas to rockstart my orientation program for 1st year postgraduate management students. The orientation should be such that more students should enrol.
Hoping for more response.
DK

From India, Mangaluru
maksood
Dear Adnan, What an magnanimous effort. The book would be a great help to all the Elite members of the community. Pls keep up the great work going. Warm Rgds Maksood Ahemed.
From India, Pune
Adnan

Well, if you feel wonderful you could only say I feel on top of the world!
What a sense of achievement...YES, this is exactly what I am feeling right now :icon1: I wish to take this opportunity to thank each and every individual (including EAFIL, AssirAbass, NASHITHA, Anu, Kusum, and Maksood) and many more friends who have sent words of encouragement and commendation. Thanks alot for the honor and praise. Love you all, and God bless you.
Best regards,
Adnan

From Pakistan, Karachi
Adnan

Dear (Cite Contribution),
I am glad to know that you like my efforts regarding the booklet. I have really devoted my time, energy, and restless efforts to compile this HR Glossary within a very short time. Today, when I am receiving dozens of responses daily, I feel really happy. Every message led me to believe that this booklet is greatly helping those who wish to have a concise HR booklet on his/her table.
Best regards,
Adnan

From Pakistan, Karachi
abeershumaila
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
adnan sahab
kya send kerdeya app ney .........wah wah wah wah
Zaberdast !!!!! dat was a classic shot from ur side.
SIXER !!!!!!!!!!!!!
gr8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank u tons
ABBER & SHUMAILA

From Pakistan, Karachi
YourDigitally
Hi Ada jee,
That's a very gr8 effort on ur side. This neatly designed HR glossary is something rare to find over the net. I really appreciate ur hard work & admire ur true sincereity with the forum. Keep up the good work.
YourDigitally

shaki

Hmmm.
Good Effort Mr. Adnan. Looking for more posting from you. :D
Thanks and regards
----------------------- New 1 -----------------------------
Dear Mr. Adnan,
It's simply superb!!!!!!! Without your prior permission I shared your glossary with my compeers, HR professional friends and our BSHRM. All of them are highly praise about your this glossary and request me to conevey their heartiest thanks to you.Please keep posting such useful docs and stay in touch.
Best regards,

From Malaysia, Ipoh
Adnan

Hi to Shaki, KiranNamburu, Sarabjeet, Manoranjan, Satya Vegi, Rohini, and Uma! <image no longer exists>
It's really very heart-warming to see you people appreciating my efforts. Thanks to all, I appreciate your views and well wishes. Hopefully, I'll continue to do my best!
Regards,
<image no longer exists>
Adnan

From Pakistan, Karachi
kirankumar
hi ... Thanks for such an excellent attachment. The book would be a great help to all the members of the community. Pls keep up the great work going. regards kiran
From India, Mumbai
pc3107
Hi Adnan.
I dont think that after doing such a wonderful job you really need sombody to send a mail for appreciating, becos' when you did that you knew that it is good and worth sharing with others.
Great.
All the best and have a self motivation.
PC

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.