shravansaphr
Hi sulthan,
Can you share any information on UAE labour laws. I also require a Offer/Appointment to issue for a candidate to work in UAE. Can you please help me on this.
Regards
Shravan

From India, Hyderabad
sumith75
Dear Friends, Plz Mail Me A Website Consist Of New Labour Laws In Uae.plz Regards,\sumith Recruitment Manager
From United States, Cambridge
immini

Termination of contract during or at the end of probation can be done without notice and in such case none of the party( one which cancelled the contarct) is liable to pay any reimbursements / fines .
but if the contract is limited 9max 4 years)and the employee breaks the contract before its completion then he is subject to one year ban +
compensation payable equal to one and a half months salary for three months or the remaining period of contract whichever is less and non payment of end of service benifits .
but if the contract is unlimited then with one month notice you can leave the service but an automatic labour ban of six months shall be applied but if completed one year service then you are eligible for grtauity payable which shall be 21 days for each completed year .but no need to pay any compensation.
i would like to hear from members who are working in uae as I m myself working in ajman in hR dept.so that we may get in touch personally too
Regards
mini

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
immini

if you are working in any other emirate then even if you have a ban you can get a visa from free zone . no noc is required here mini
immini

are the laws in dubai different to ajman . hey i m working in ajman but intend to take up another job in sharjah or dxb for that matter but my query is that i have almost 2 + exp in this field now but all visa issues i do is as per ajman law ....so guys is there any chnage when the emirate changes ....i mean this exp will it help me in my next job ....plzzzz guide
thanks
mini

saminarrahman@hotmail.com
Hi All,
I would love to be a part of this forum!
I moved to Dubai in January 2008 and am still unraveling the many mysteries of the UAE Labor Law!!!
Any help from expereinced guys will be great!!
Also I would welcome the opporunity to meet up with other HR professinals working in the UAE
Thanks
Samina

time_pass100
Hi, This is Yusuf from RAK. I would like to know something about termination.. anyone can help? please contact me at yusuf_memon2001(at)yahoo(dot)com
*replace (at) (dot) with symbols.
Best Regards,
Yusuf.

sajid_rasheed

Dear ...??? Check Immini’s response if you scroll up dated 14/12 / 2008 Cheers Sajid Rasheed
venkat.nagam

hi all,
i am venkat working in textile industry as a HR executive, i would like to go to dubai how is the opening in HR core, i have a 3 years hr core experience, please anybody give me the some good consultancy name to email id.
with regards,

From India, Hyderabad
time_pass100
is there anyone who can delete my post or modify (remove my email address) on page no. 6? please guys, help me out. i dont want my email address to be displayed...
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.