v.bhatt
Hi, Admissions for PGDM 2011-2013 started in Chanakya Institute, Mumbai Do email me for further details.
From India, Mumbai
guru.satale
hi all,
is PGDM less valued than MBA.please help me with that got confused .some HR says we always go for MBA holders rather than PGDM/PGDBA is that true.
how about part time PGDBA from symbiosys is better than executive MBA from IGNOU

From India, Mumbai
v.bhatt
Hi
This is a Full time course and college has also started with the MMS batch last year..Placement are good..Faculty and infra too are impressive..
College will be starting with the GDPI rounds and fairly good chances to get through.

From India, Mumbai
blackerail@gmail.com
Nalanda School of Management, Surat - Gujarat is one of the leading AICTE Approved PGDM Institutes. NSM's Post Graduate Diploma in Management program has a pedagogy in league with premium Business Management Institutes like IIM Ahmedabad. Admissions 2011 - 2013 are now open.
Please visit our website for more details for diploma admission

From India, Mumbai
v.bhatt
hurry up... Seats getting full...Contact me or post here..if interested in doing two years full time PGDM (MBA) from chanakya institute of management studies and research
From India, Mumbai
dullayo
Hi, Admissions for PGDM 2011-2013 started in Chanakya Institute, Mumbai Plz email me further details,i have received a bachelor of arts specialized in economics and statistics am i qualified?
From Tanzania, Kahama
rekhakarani
Hi
Did you get your answer because I have also decided PGDBA from symbiosis, but am unsure does it have equal weightage as MBA.
Sikkim Manipal University offers MBA part time and ICFAI als offers MBA part time.
If you have got an answer please let me know as seriously want to pursue it.

From India, Mumbai
guru.satale
hi rekha,
PGDBA from symbiosis have best weightage amongst Sikkim ,IGNOU ,NMIMS but they having 30% to 50% passing result frm a batch so u can imagine how much tough exam they have.n i seen some person who actualy left the course in middle.
so as far as my research concern with all senior they suggested to go for full time if i want to achieve best position in reputed organization so now i got selected for SIBM,Mumbai n doing full time MMS i suggest u the same to do so...........

From India, Mumbai
rekhakarani
thanks for your early reply, I have been trying to get reply from so many people but no one seems to give an answer. My problem is of funds and have added responsibility of a family. So as of now cant do full MBA.
That was the reason I was looking for correspondence or part time. Please help me with which institute is good and which course for HR

From India, Mumbai
guru.satale
without any doubt go for SYMBIOSYS if u doin part time bcus its DEC recognised n its name it self is enough...... hurry admission r started.......
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.