No Tags Found!

nehavaryani
dear sir, can you please tell me the justified salary structure of a company , where the salary should include basic+ da + hra + conveyance allowance + medical allowance + pf ded .
From India, Udaipur
Neer300182

Dear Ms. Neha,
Greetings for the day!!!
pls check the below mentioned percentages for designing salary structure:
Basic = 50% of the salary in metro cities & 40% in non metro cities
HRA = 50% of the Basic salary
Conveyance = 800 per month
Medical Alloawance = 1250 per month
PF : 12% of basic salary

you can also put Special allowance in your salary structure
and pf goes optional if your basic salary is equal to or more than 6500/- then its on the discreation of company to deduct the pf or not as pf contribution includes equal part from company side.

From India, New Delhi
akumanan

Dear Kapil Sir,
Thank you for the information provided.
I'm Having a doubt. The Conveyance Rs. 800.00 is
taken into account while preparing the Form 16.
Shall we take the medical allowance too while calculating the IT?
Thanks n' Regards,
Kumanan. A

From India, Madras
pradhumn.bhadoria
Dear Neer,
Can you please tell me about any openings for Application Engg. regarding Automation(PLC Programming, HMI, SCADA) in your firm. As I am having an experience of One year and five month in the same field. Please do reply as i am wiating for it..
Thanks and Regards
Pradhumn singh bhadoria

From India, Delhi
cmmohla

Dear Mr. Singh,
Correct me if i am wrong. According to me if employee's basic salary exceeds 6500 and the company continues to deduct 12% of an employees basic salary if he wants, then it is not mandatiry for the organisation to contribute the same amount as it can continue to contribute maximum 12% of 6500.
Thanks & Regards
Chander Mohan Mohla

From India, Delhi
Neer300182

Dear Mr. Mohla, Greetings for the day :) If Company is deducting PF on Basic salary then they also have to contribute the PF contribution on the same amount.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.