Manish Meena
Hello everyone, My one eye is disabled, and i am always worried about my good eye I have fewer career options, that's why I want to work computer-based work in the designing field like Cadd auto cad... and would be working 8 to 12 hr per day but I always fear for my good eye what happened if will be damage I'm confused if a one-eyed person can work on the screen for a long time? His one good eye will work a lifetime. He did not become blind due to long scree work?
Dr told me you should not go for depth perception work. Is auto-cad designing related to depth perception?
please clear any doubts, especially the last one.
Thank you. I'm waiting for your experience and answers.

From India, Jaipur
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

You should consult a good Doctor ( Ophthalmologist) who will be able to give you the right answer.

If you are planning to work in Design field using Autocad or any other software you will be expected to spend more time on system due to the nature of work requirement. Will it affect your eyes or not needs to be consulted with a good Eye Doctor.

From India, Madras
Manish Meena
hello sir i visited many time for consulting to this topic they said me you can work computer long you will not face any problem but I feel doubt for my good eye
From India, Jaipur
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

In that case you can try for Design job. Probably after joining if you are not facing any discomfort you may continue ... also go for periodical eye check-up to ascertain any impact due to long usage of computers. You can also try some eye protector screen for computers which will be available in the shops.

My general advise is instead of staring at computer continuously give some break at frequent interval which will safeguard your eyes.

From India, Madras
Manish Meena
thank you so much for your valuable answer because from long time i am facing depression and overthinking because I can't to job but now i follow your step I'll tray my luck in software field i hope my good eye will support me life time
From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.