No Tags Found!

mohitpandey_1987

I am also interested. is anybody from Rudrapur (Uttarakhand) ?
From India, Haldwani
saswatabanerjee

Coincidence : I am coming to rudrapur for an audit meeting in the week starting from may 5
Actually to pant nagar.....
Irrespective of others, it would be a good idea to meet you over coffee. Please message me if you are free to meet and in case there are others around.

From India, Mumbai
boss2966

Dear Ramya
I am in Pallavaram/Chromepet area. In Selaiyur area there are some members available. Let us plan for a meet either formal meet or through Cite Swarm. The meet may be planned on Sunday with duration of 2 to 3 hours.

From India, Kumbakonam
vcvasudeo

Please let me know if this meet is happening in Mumbai after 12th of May 2013. I am in.
From India, Mumbai
Santosh Iyer

I am available for 12th May meet. Please let me know the venue and timing details. Regards, Santosh Iyer 9769205850
From India, Pune
binitbhagat
Dear All, Kindly ask your friends and colleagues to join Mumbai HR Summit. We need more participants for the same, till now i have received few requests. Regards Binit Bhagat 9820908664
From India, Mumbai
ramya sunder

Dear Mr.Baskar, My number is 9940034912.Let us plan it out. Regards, Ramya
From India, Madras
mohitpandey_1987

Respected Saswata Sir, Yes i am free and please feel free to call me any time. . (09808800603)
From India, Haldwani
Sreeram70

Dear All respected members, may i propose to join other professionals like commercial departments, legal department, and all other segments of the companies, retail sector, IT sector, etc, i feel that we can have a very valuable exchange of views which in turn will help in growth of the individual and company at large. further it is also proposed to have a meet initially at state level and then on at country level.
From India, Hyderabad
hr@bmcgroup.in

Hi All, Is there any further progress on the Citehr meet for Pune Location. Please do let me know.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.