abkhan7180@hotmail.com
Hello, I was impressed to read the article, off course it was an eye opener, and will just say prevention is better than cure.
From Pakistan, Islamabad
duggaking
Good one! Hard hitting article - but true! Is there another answer besides self restraint? HR Managers can't start moral policing. They can only act when a situation arises. Maybe your article should be a part of the induction training program :) esp in BPO's
From India, Bangalore
kushi3j@yahoo.co.in
Thanks for passing such a useful message.It is something which must be dealt.But trust me it happens only when both colleagues are in a mood to flirt even if one of them is sensible enough then it ends their only.Specially in export house and BPO's it happens as young gen has started earning when they are nt mature enough to handle money.India is getting westernised which is spoiling our culture.Hope your message will spread atleast one time thought to such colleagues who are doing this.
From India, Mumbai
prasanna.hr
GREAT....
This is really a very burning subject in the corporate world today.
###The better you will be the better you can handle the situation###
SSSOOO It is me only who can control myself.
Every1 should understand the reality behind it,,,by having extra-marital affairs we not only break one relation but also spoil many people's life.
Regards,
Prasanna

From India, Delhi
mgsuresh

Dear All, Very informative ,but shall ij ask u one question ,can any control imposed on this type of affairs in organization itself
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
amrita.r
Hi PRADEPA,
Thanks 4 such nice article . It's really true that for ur peace of mind and happiness of ur family drawing clear lines between office and home is must.
may be society has become much advanced nowdays but somethings never change,and thr4 these relationships must be dealt with sincerity.
keep posting such articles.

From India, Varanasi
Chaitanya Reddy Halaharvi
Hi Pradeepa, Indeed a very nice article and the responce shows it all. Its some thing out of books and appreciate your initiative to work on such issues. Once again Grt job
From United States, New Bedford
abhilashtvpm
Hi Pradepa

How are you doing??

I would like to say one thing.This is the most valuable article I have ever read in My life.

There is a reason for that.Same incident happened to me also.I worked in a company for

6 years.I considered my colleagues as My friends.A big mistake!!I used to call My colleagues after office hours especially girls.One girl responded quickly and what happened is we couldn't able to stop talk.It continuous in a 24*7 basis for more that 1 years.It really affected My carrier and eventually I realized it.

Whenever I tried to stop this I faced a lot of pressure from that girl as she tried to commit suicide.But with God's help everything ends in a peaceful manner.Thanks to God.

I learned a big lesson in My life."My colleagues are not friends"

I would like to convey one more message.I think as pradepa mentioned girls should be more careful.Why I am saying this is that from My experience girls are more interested in extra-marital affairs than boys.

Anyway I thank one again to Pradepa for this valuable article.

Regards

Abhilash

From India, Kollam
rahat_sharma
I don't know in which part of the world you come from and what you analyse out of the enitre episode.....buddy....if you go back in 1960's or 70's in ur mumma and papa's tym....even at that tym ppl had extra marital affairs....what were the reasons ????
I ask you...if your wife is jus like Lalita Pawar of Hindi movies...what will you do ?????

From India
bhardwaj_ch1

HI Pradepa!
Truely practical article. I have seem one of my married friend did with his colleage who , that colleage-girl had boyfriend but cought im soft,polit talks of my friend who was her senior and after knowing tht myfriend is married, she could not came out from his soft talks and went in and in..evenif she had boyfriend...she lost her vaginity as well. So your atricle is indeed very helpful in this so called modern life, and western culture cause we are proud of our culture and ultimately, we respect our relationships whether with family members or with spouse. Females only controll these types of antisocial activities at officer or at colleage, etc.cause whatever happens; good or bad, we return back to our home only.
Very nice! to be inculcated by all youth!!!!!!
Chandresh Bhardwaj
Officer Personnel & HR Department.

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.