No Tags Found!

Surianarayanan
[/b]Hi,
My company got a new proposal for US recruitment. Can anyone help us to make a complete 'Business Plan' to US recruitment.
The requirements are from Avionics, IT, BFSI etc
Please give me an A-Z process cycle for US RPO
If anyone have outer links, please paste it. Documents and presentations are mostly welcomed
Thanks ion advance
:lol: Surian[b]

From India, Ernakulam
nikkikohli

Hi Surian,

I am working with an RPO ,US Staffing. this model of recruitment is not all very complex however needs a strong base of US geography and culture.

people lile us are called vendors and we cater services to the US clients.

Say a client XYZ needs 2 java developer, they will pass on the requirement to us, we will have a team of recrutiers offshore working on portals to search the appropriate match.

after the telephonic screening , our recrutiers will submit it to clients in US and wait for and Interview request(so called short listing).

once the IR comes, the recruiters again coordinates witht he candidate(so called consultant) for the interview schedule.

If the final selection happens, then we will get paid for this placement.

There are different types of placements in US employment style, Direct hiring, Perm hiring, corp to corp, contract to hire , etc.

well not everythg can be explained, but when u talk about business plan , u need to understand the basic flow of the process.

hey i should better stop writing further, how about you desigining somethng further, anc then share with me wht all can i tell you on this

Good luck

Regards

Ankita Kohli

Manager Training

From India, Delhi
uvihrco
Hello Ankita,

since you seems to be helpful and experienced in RPO, i'm taking opportunity of requesting if you can please advise me the how we can market or look for business opportunities or bd for rpo. we are already having domestic recruitment firm. (based in Delhi). site is uvigroup dot net

please mail me or contact me (or put right person in contact), tat will be great.

regards

shwetank sharma

UOTE=nikkikohli;326548]Hi Surian,

I am working with an RPO ,US Staffing. this model of recruitment is not all very complex however needs a strong base of US geography and culture.

people lile us are called vendors and we cater services to the US clients.

Say a client XYZ needs 2 java developer, they will pass on the requirement to us, we will have a team of recrutiers offshore working on portals to search the appropriate match.

after the telephonic screening , our recrutiers will submit it to clients in US and wait for and Interview request(so called short listing).

once the IR comes, the recruiters again coordinates witht he candidate(so called consultant) for the interview schedule.

If the final selection happens, then we will get paid for this placement.

There are different types of placements in US employment style, Direct hiring, Perm hiring, corp to corp, contract to hire , etc.

well not everythg can be explained, but when u talk about business plan , u need to understand the basic flow of the process.

hey i should better stop writing further, how about you desigining somethng further, anc then share with me wht all can i tell you on this

Good luck

Regards

Ankita Kohli

Manager Training[/QUOTE]

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.