No Tags Found!

vijal-trisal

Hi Everybody, I am working for a company for past 2 years as a Permanent Employee in Workmen Category.I am Software Engineer by Profession.
My employee status is Confirmed by Company .Suddenly, the Company removed me from Services by handing over a Termination Letter to me without any charges of Misconduct against me, no absence of Leave etc. Should, I not be reimbursed Subsistence allowances @ 50 % for first
3 months,@75% for next 3 months @ 100% for remaining months. My case Pending in Labour Court and for past 32 months I have not been paid
Salary.
Can anyone guide me that apart from back wages, award cost etc would I be entitled for Subsistence Allowance as well as per Indian Labour Laws or not.

From India, Gurgaon
hiren_banerjee

Dear Member, 'Subsistence Allowance' is paid by the employer when you are suspended from your duty for any misconduct pending inquiry. The rate is 50% of your last drawn salary for the first 90 days and after that period 75% (not 100%). But your case is unlawful termination from service and you have already made a suit in Labour Court challenging the termination. So you have to wait for Order of Hon'ble Court. If the Hon'ble Court orders your re-instatement in service, then you will get full back wages with all benefits. Thanks.
Hiren Banerjee

From India, Raniganj
jagadish347

Even if reinstatement is ordered by the Court, to get back wages and consequential benefits, there has to be a specific order.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.