Chandu0147

As per rules, 10 or above employees then registration is memdatory, current maximum Basic+DA limit is Rs.6500/-PM after 6500/- amount automatically calculation will be done. They no such rules. to pay above 6500/-p.m.
because. Already i am working on it. Mine is construction co. and I had made several sheet & already in the sheet with was attached to every one subcribe related to Hr cite. it was done by me. not by abhi.

Chandra sekhar.
HR exective..

From India, Hyderabad
Chandu0147

Can i tell u one thing pf sheet has been sent by me.
sorri to say abhi as posted one sample sheet. In the same for i had corrected cleared with the adminstration charges given with the proper challan copy. where i had already highlighted my name in the pf wages sheet as K.Chandra Sekhar.

From India, Hyderabad
Chandu0147

Chandu: As you said you cannot download the pf sheet.
I just sent you the attachment coopy with the excel statement.
Maid id: for the info. mail me
ok
Regards,
Chandra sekhar.
9848335631/ 9963144154.

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Calcu. pf Emp.eps.epf sample sheet for HR site..xls (28.5 KB, 623 views)

himannmdc2002
pl answer to my query/ whether PF deduction is to be made under PF Misc Provision act, if the payment is less than Rs.6500/-.

mugeshm
Dear all Let me know how to apply pf for employees, what are all the documents we need to submit
From India, Madras
Chandu0147

Hi,
This is chandra sekhar. As you had the calcu. wages sheet wich done by me. and you where asking about pf apply for employee. if you got my send copy of calc.sheet in i had added some names. after that you need to added to your name of employee who is new comers to your co. and relaised the pf.no once then and give him a form Employees provident fund organisation which include the form allotment SSN will be given and given this particulars to your pf. consultant. we will regularised the pf no. aslo.
or
IF ur asking for PF with drawl apply means.
You need to fill form of
1) Form 19* EPFSchmene 1952
2) Form 10 c- (eps) *EPS 1995 & with this attach copy of SSN FORM.
Regards,
Chandra sekhar.

From India, Hyderabad
bhatti
Hi all,
I have some bsc queries..plz throw sm lite.
> Are there any slabs in pay structure for deducting PF?(means any minimum/maximum basic salary amt,less than which PF can't b deductd)
> how to prepare a salary structure for a new joinee supposed to get a in hand salary of 10,000(plz show wd example).
> lastly,what are the rules & regulations for esi..how it wd b deducted from mnthly basic pay and is there also a minimum & maximum salary limit too for esi??
im waiting 4 feedback of all my helpful friends on citehr..

From India, Delhi
sanjayg3694
Hello friends,
I want to enter in share market pl. give guidens me, e.g. how to open account, how to purchase share, how to analyies market condition & company information, what in divinded calculation & on which value is paid.
Thanks in advance.

From India, Kolhapur
Priya D
Hi Dear, But what to do in the calculation sheet PF>6500 SHUOLD we enter as 1 or 12000? Please confirm this.. otherwise you have done a gr8 work thnkx a lot...:icon1: Priya
From India, Bangalore
abhi16march

Thanx nayan,priya,chandu,brinal ,bhatti and thanx to all of u....for ur appreciation................... Priya pls see case III.or wat exactly u want to kno pls specify......i ll let u kno........
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.